El Diablo and the Demon

tonys1

Sorry here... Yes Norm, ASA

[GALLERY=media, 32082]46898393_1834511129981318_2656962345212837888_o by tonys1 posted Nov 28, 2018 at 3:00 PM[/GALLERY]

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Its on some of the FB rep pages. Specs on the sheet call out .5 oz. EL with cross core tech, which makes it a Demon. BUT, was told by 2 reps that it is actually a 1 oz EL with no cross core tech, making it a repainted Rebellion as stated above. Which isn't a bad thing either.

WarHorse

Star Player
On their FB page apparently the reps were able to buy a huge amount of them and nobody else was. I'm going to guess this is some rep exclusive gimmick and not their actual resale practice, because if it's their actual resale practice.......

I'm still waiting for that 1pc 2019 bat. It's really going to come down to who offers one first: Monsta or Anarchy.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
The xl
Its on some of the FB rep pages. Specs on the sheet call out .5 oz. EL with cross core tech, which makes it a Demon. BUT, was told by 2 reps that it is actually a 1 oz EL with no cross core tech, making it a repainted Rebellion as stated above. Which isn't a bad thing either.
The close up picture shows the cc for cc tech.A Demon with A ounce end load?

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't give up on it takes some swings to get loose.Sold one with 700 and now have sellers remorse.,⚾

Anyone's Ameri-can develop a rattle? I have about 200 swings on mine all with 52's and today while swinging it noticed a couple pebble rattles. Doesnt seem anywhere near broken in either...

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone's Ameri-can develop a rattle? I have about 200 swings on mine all with 52's and today while swinging it noticed a couple pebble rattles. Doesnt seem anywhere near broken in either...
Don't think my Amer-can had a rattle but have a OG Awakening that has had a pebble for the last 200 swings with all balls.

Wezzie831

Addicted to Softballfans
I have about 400 hits on my mine. It has a rattle.