For Sale Electronic cigarette gear....

marty15

All your electronic cigarette needs.....these are just a few of the items on my website......if you already know the deal go to the website http://nhaler.com/ use coupon code Mart6 for a discount.......if you are a vaping noob pm me or call me 732-513-5886 and i will be more than happy to help!! YOU MOTHER****ERS CAN QUIT IF I DID:D:D:D:D:D:D

kits.jpg

510.jpg

liquid.jpg

box.jpg

darwin.jpg

meucci.jpg

marty15

Good **** here. What's the 5th pic all about? Looks killer!

thx bud thats thats king of all e-cigs imo the DARWIN.......here is the info sorry long read but this thing is the truth........

The Darwin is a new power regulated personal vaporizer by Evolv that can be used with all of your atomizers and cartomizers that have a 510 connection. The Darwin can also be used with adapters to utilize atomizers and cartomizers with other connections.

This device features new, state of the art technology bundled with a sleek design. The Darwin boasts unprecedented power capabilities which are properly managed to outlast conventional battery mods
giving the user ultimate control in adjusting the wattage of your PV.

The Darwin's thumbwheel allows you to choose your desired wattage (power). When you press the button to vape, the Darwin reads the resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer and adjusts the voltage to
attain the wattage you've chosen. The Darwin is constantly reading that resistance and adjusting the voltage appropriately, so you'll always have a consistent vape even as the resistance of your atomizer/cartomizer changes with age or while heating up as you vape.

You can set and forget your preferred wattage if you'd like, but you can also adjust the wattage on the fly while inhaling, so you'll always be able to find and maintain the perfect vape regardless of
which atomizer, cartomizer, or e-liquid you happen to be using. The Darwin's backlit LCD displays your chosen wattage, as well as the current voltage, amperage, atomizer/cartomizer resistance, and battery level.

The Darwin has a swivel atomizer connection. Swivel it all the way down to turn the unit off and it's very pocket friendly. Swivel it all the way up, or anywhere in between, and you're ready to vape in whichever position you find most comfortable.

The Darwin does not require additional batteries. Its 1600 mAh internal battery is charged with the included AC charger, or can be charged with a standard mini USB cable connected to any USB power
source. The USB charging connection also acts as a passthrough, so you can continue to vape while charging your Darwin.

marty15

How long do you Vap then quit all together? OR do you just swap to this?

you can drop your levels of nicotine gradually until you dont need it anymore......but i will be honest i will probably vape until i die i just will not be dying of lung cancer:D

Last edited:

DIRTY 30

You get just like 4-5 chemicals with vaping as opposed to 4000+ chemicals/harmful additives with cigarettes.

kja

Da Gooooochi
I'll shoot my wife the link to your website. Might be getting this for her mothers birthday. :)

Nat X

Dios mio, man.
Just wanted to let you guys know that Marty is great to deal with. I didn't really know sh#t about vaping. He walked me through it and got me set up. I'm pretty surprised with the quality and effectiveness. I use it sporadically, since i am quitting, basically to kill any cravings I have when the do come up. I've already got a couple friends really interested. Might have some guys to send your way soon, Marty. Thanks again.

marty15

Just wanted to let you guys know that Marty is great to deal with. I didn't really know sh#t about vaping. He walked me through it and got me set up. I'm pretty surprised with the quality and effectiveness. I use it sporadically, since i am quitting, basically to kill any cravings I have when the do come up. I've already got a couple friends really interested. Might have some guys to send your way soon, Marty. Thanks again.

thx nate im glad its working for ya bro.....and yeh send em my way:D