Elite has the WORST customer service!

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I bought a pair of turfs at a tourney in January from an Elite rep. They blew out by April. I contacted LOS and told him I bought him at a different tournament. His email didn't address the bad shoes, it asked who sold them since they weren't allowed to sell at that tournament. Not a single word about my turfs being defective. He answered right away. I looked up the credit card transaction and realized they were bought at the same BLD at a different tournament three weeks later. I explained that and asked about my turfs. A few days later LOS says bring them to his shop in Orange, keep in mind I live in 29 Palms two hours away. A four hour roundtrip drive to return some $50 cleats. I email him and say I live two hours away can we make other arrangements. Never heard from him again. I wrote off the cleats as crappy quality, lesson learned don't buy them again.

A few weeks later, we win some team jerseys at a GSL tournament. I email the rep on the order form and ask if we can get some autism jerseys because my wife bought an autism jersey from Elite earlier in the year. Two days later he says sure. I call and talk to them about the order. He says it will be $125 art fee (the email from GSL says it's a $75 art fee). I tell Travion this and he says oh there would be an art fee then and ignores the fact he was asking for $50 more than what they agreed with GSL. I ask about the names in a certain font. They say the ones they sold didn't have names on them. I told them I had a picture of my wife wearing the jersey and it said Beast Mode on the jersey. They ask if I can send an email with the picture and I do. No response. I finally call them three days later and he says the art people are out call back later. I call back and now two weeks after he said it's ok he says there are copyright issues and they were told they couldn't make them. I'm sure if they donated some of the money from the jerseys to autism they probably could have continued selling them. But moving on. I had to call him he never returned the email. We were ordering the 12 jerseys plus paying for 10 additional jerseys out of pocket.

He says order one of the stock choices. There are probably 100 stock choices so plenty of choices. I pick one and email the new order form with a stock jersey. No custom art, nothing fancy, just approve the order and move on. Two days later I call them and ask about my order. Travion is off for the next five days and call back on Monday to talk to him. The jerseys we won have a deadline to be ordered so Vic will pay for them. I explain the order is at the beginning so it doesn't have to be Travion, anyone that can process an order could deal with this. I finally got someone else to tell me to email them the form.

Every time I call I get rushed off the phone. They don't really listen, nor do they actually answer any questions I send in the emails. I always have to call them back to check on my order. The last time I called I was told to start over. I asked for Travion's email to make sure I was sending it to the correct email address. He didn't finish telling me his email address because he started talking to someone in the office in the middle of the phone conversation and left part of his own email address off because he started talking to someone in the middle of giving me his email address. I figured it out because it bounced (I sent it to the address he told me half ass over the phone not the one I had been sending it to because I thought he knew his own address). I looked it up and sent in the new order form.

This is a new level of ****ty customer service. I've dealt with uniform orders for years in several different states and have never had this much problem trying to give a company an order. If I could get Vic to approve us to change companies I would be done with Elite all together. It's a shame because they make nice uniforms, but it's not worth having to hunt someone down to get something they are getting paid for.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Charging you an art fee for a jersey that's already made is BS, one. Shouldn't have ever bought Elite turfs, two. Calling after two days to check on your order was dumb, three. You ordered 10 jerseys, don't try to church it up by saying it was out-of-pocket, four.

Art fees are stupid, five, but as someone who designs jerseys, we've got to get paid somehow for our time, too. You guys would all be shocked if you knew how long it actually takes to design a jersey.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Charging you an art fee for a jersey that's already made is BS, one. Shouldn't have ever bought Elite turfs, two. Calling after two days to check on your order was dumb, three. You ordered 10 jerseys, don't try to church it up by saying it was out-of-pocket, four.

Art fees are stupid, five, but as someone who designs jerseys, we've got to get paid somehow for our time, too. You guys would all be shocked if you knew how long it actually takes to design a jersey.

The art fee was to try to put what they was insisted custom lettering despite having a jersey with lettering already on it. I hadn't bought Elite turfs in a while and since I've been seeing their booth at more tournaments I thought I would try them and if there were issues it wouldn't be a big deal to get a new pair if the pair I bought was defective. Lesson learned. I tried to give him a few days on the order because they do a lot of work and our tournament gave them like 20 sets of team jerseys to do. It didn't have to be done overnight, I just didn't expect to have to contact them for the next step.

I'm not sure what we were "Churching up". The tournament director was paying for 12 jerseys as a team prize and we were purchasing 10 additional jerseys (basically another team order on top of it), so they were getting paid for 22 jerseys. That's not churching, that's a fact.

I do understand making jerseys, especially the art work is a lot of work. I also understand this is a business and they are getting paid for the hard work. You get repeat business from satisfied customers and word of mouth. Word of mouth works both ways. I've not bought from a company before because people have said the customer service is ****ty. It's easier to deal with someone else without crappy reviews that has good customer service.

If the director didn't say the jerseys had to come from Elite, I would have just dealt with someone else.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol that is why I roll with Premier Athletics- everything is legit and always on time.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Yes Elite is the Devil. Yes we have the worst customer service. Can we move on now. Sully if you have a problem with the way we do business you have a choice. As far as turfs go you fail to mention that you said you bought then at Toys for tots then you bought them at Code 3 then it was Jan. All I asked was show me proof of purchase and you haven't.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Notice his first choice wasn't to try to correct the problem nor did he even mention the jerseys or how he could try to check on that or fix it. I didn't change when I bought them twice, only once. I said toys for tots and you were more concerned with who sold them there without your permission than the fact your cleats fell apart in three months. I looked at my credit card receipt and saw it was the 11th of January and went back through my tourney pictures and realized it was code 3 at the same BLD. So Code 3 in January. Easy mistake to make when you are trying to recall from memory which tourney it was three months ago. I had always heard if you have any Elite problems contact Los, which is why I went directly to you on here. I was expecting some contact on how it could be made right when your product was defective so quickly. What I got was bring them to Orange lol. Not one mention of send pictures or how can we make this right since it's a 2 hour drive each way to get them replaced.

The real problem is Elite makes enough money they are really worried about customer service or satisfaction because they sell product in Southern California and have plenty of other customers.

I have bought from PA before and they are awesome. We just won a voucher for team subs from either Elite or PA. You can guess who we chose to get them from. We have purchased team uniforms from PA several times now. Easier to deal with and unlike the Elite jerseys that I still haven't got mockups for three weeks later, they are almost always on time with when they promise delivery.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
That's adding fuel to the fire right there since Premier Athletics was formed by ex-Elite employees.

That's even funnier. I'm curious now why Elite wasn't allowed to be a vendor at Toys for Toys but Premier was. Premier had a big booth.

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
There's nothing that can be done with the turfs. I believe Elite's return policy on almost all of their products are 30 days from their websites or Orange/NC stores. If your Elite product is purchased outside of those venues the particular vendor will have to handle the customer service on your turfs. Also, NOTE items purchased on sale or clearance on the past have been sold as-is with no warranty; that may have changed recently, but they would have the exact answer.

As for GSL/USSSA Script with Elite; well I know it's not the easiest process and that it does take much longer than it should but I've had my own issues with my team's script through USSSA, but Los has been engaged through emails as to finding a status update on the Script.

As for full disclosure, I use Elite as my company's production company of team full sublimation jerseys and pants through another Elite vendor with a different who handles the finishing process of jerseys for me.

foe#6

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a hat from there website last Monday, when the hat comes in the mail the bill was all smashed!

Joecurrier

**AVARICE**
Well I have been a follower of Elite and Los has taken care of me and everyone I know when issues arise, I have had a couple of cases, and all Los wants is proof , you got that your good , Now Im not up here kissing hiney cuz me as of now ,Im not happy with LOS/Elite but they move a ton of product guys and have tons of vendors , Give Los a break and understand where he is coming from he cant just be giving everything away everytime someone complains, he would no longer be in business and he is one of theee top competitors in Softball Gear.