LTB Endloaded ASA bat

**We have found something. Mods, please delete this thread, thanks!**

Hey guys. I'm back here again. I spent all my coin for bats this year, but I have a friend looking to pick up his first bat. He would like something with endload to it. He gave me 3 bats that he likes, but he's willing to look at others also. Must be ASA, and he would like to get something either used, or with a decently quick break in period. The 3 bats he said were:

**UPDATE** My friend made a user name for himself on here: natedawg87. Please PM him with your offers, that way you won't have to go through me and it should speed things up for everyone. Thanks guys!

COMbat Scott Brown 98
Miken Freak 98
Easton SCN11BH

Other bats I thought of:

Easton SRV3
Demarini MLC
Demarini Creature
Easton Salvo
COMbat Anti Virus
Demarini J2 (OG or FSE)
Rush 98
Whatever Worth ASA bats are endloaded (idk enough about Worth bats)

Throw out some good options and I'll get back to you as I can. Please include pics and price!!! Keep in mind I have to get his feedback, so bear with me if I take time to respond. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

J2009

Boom !!!!!
if you want one on the cheaper side iv got 2, 2011 ASA reebok melee 27oz NIW, 28oz TPS z1000 ASA NR NIW,

$160 shipped on the TPS and $140 shipped for the Reebok

tcal49

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys. I'm back here again. I spent all my coin for bats this year, but I have a friend looking to pick up his first bat. He would like something with endload to it. He gave me 3 bats that he likes, but he's willing to look at other also. Must be ASA, and he would like to get something either used, or with a decently quick break in period. The 3 bats he said were:

COMbat Scott Brown 98
Miken Freak 98
Easton SCN11BH

Other bats I thought of:

Easton SRV3
Demarini MLC
Demarini Creature

Easton Salvo
COMbat Anti Virus
Demarini J2 (OG or FSE)
Rush 98
Whatever Worth ASA bats are endloaded (idk enough about Worth bats)

Throw out some good options and I'll get back to you as I can. Please include pics and price!!! Keep in mind I have to get his feedback, so bear with me if I take time to respond. Thanks in advance!
those dem's aren't endloaded... the mlc has a little endload to it but not nearly the most endloaded dem's out there.
Worth Mutant hands down best EL bat out for ASA period.
false
rush98 27oz and up are end loaded and I feel are the best end loaded asa.
also false

both are good but not up there with the rds, phenixs and cf3s ;)

Thanks for the input so far guys. I have informed him of a few more options. tcal49, I hear you about those bats, but he doesn't wanna spend over $200 really so they're kinda out of the question.

rogers_rays

Addicted to Softballfans
those dem's aren't endloaded... the mlc has a little endload to it but not nearly the most endloaded dem's out there.

false

also false

both are good but not up there with the rds, phenixs and cf3s ;)

I will put up my Mutants against any of your Demarinis bras...

junior69

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a miken nrg500 maxloaded 28oz id take 150obo no receipt??? send me your email i can email you pics

Hey guys. Thanks for all the offers so far. My friend now has his own user name (natedawg87), so you can PM him directly for a quicker, easier response.

natedawg87

Baller
Thanks for your help p8ntchucker7 and thanks for all the input so far guys.
Anybody have an Easton SCN11BH or COMbat Scott Brown 98, 27 or 28 oz they're interested in selling?
Those are my first choices, but price is my biggest factor right now, so I'm willing to look at anything under $200. Pics would help too, not interested in something that's seen 500+ hits as my first bat.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: