ESPN Auction League/Dynasty Keepers

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Ok, this is a 10 team DEEP league with a big bench and we have to keep 12 players with a draft budget of $200. Some of these are no brainers but there's some serious tough calls to make due to value. We have the option to start 2 QB's because the last Flex is OP (for other player) HC is Head Coach. When the team wins, we get 7pts, lose 7 if they lose. This team went 13-1 in the regular season (because of a gaffe on my part) and lost in the second round of the playoffs.

K = Keepers from 2012 season
We start 1 QB, 2 RB a RB/WR, 2 WR, a WR/TE, 1 TE 1 OP (QB of course), 1 K 1 HC and some IDP's no team DEF.

QB: P.Manning $20 K, Rivers $1, Ryan $26 K
RB: Morris $2 K, Lacy $32, Woodhead $1 K, Sproles $16, Joique Bell $1, Marcus Lattimore $1 K
WR: Dez Bryant $9 K, D. Thomas $16 K, Marshall $54, Decker $1 K, Cruz $1 K, Torrey Smith $1 K, TY Hilton $1 K, Donnie Avery $1 K,
TE: Vernon Davis $1 K, Ladarius Green (he was a FA pickup so I think $1 or maybe even free?)
HC: Seattle $1 K
K: Hauschka $1 (I'm not keeping a K but he was a good one)

So I'm thinking something like: Manning, Rivers, Morris, Lacy, Woodhead, Bell, Bryant, Thomas, Cruz, Smith, Green and Seattle for a total of $85 or $86.

I wanted to hold onto Lattimore but I think I can probably grab him in the draft late for the same price. Even though I'm not as high on Decker now, $1 is a damn good price. Thoughts.

Beavers21

Addicted to Softballfans
no way i would let Matt Ryan go if i could start 2 qbs unless passing td's are only worth 4 and sacks count as negative points...think rivers topped out last year and Ryan will bounce back in a big way...if passing td's are worth 6 its a no brainer keeping all 3

thaynes

Can you keep more than 20? Only drops I would make are Ryan, Avery, and sproles. Maybe Marshall if you need the cash

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
Manning, Rivers, Ryan (it is basically a 2QB league, leaves you with 3 top 16 guys), Morris, lacy, Joique, Dez, Demaryius, Cruz, Hilton or Torrey(personal perference), Vernon, Seattle

bobber_1077

I keep all 3 QB's...Morris, Lacy and Woodhead...SEA Defence...Dez, DT, Marshall, Cruz, and one of Smith, Hilton or VDavis.
I think that's about $164

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
So this is how it went. I'm smelling title.

20 QB Peyton Manning, Den QB
2 RB Alfred Morris, Wsh RB
32 RB Eddie Lacy, GB RB
9 RB/WR Dez Bryant, Dal WR
1 WR Victor Cruz, NYG WR
16 WR Demaryius Thomas, Den WR
48 WR/TE Brandon Marshall, Chi WR
1 TE Vernon Davis, SF TE
1 OP Joique Bell, Det RB
2 LB Patrick Willis, SF LB P
2 LB Derrick Johnson, KC LB
1 DL Lamarr Houston, Chi DE