Evil Heavy ball

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
All I can say is WOW:eek: For a brand new offering the interest in the Evil Heavy has been off the charts. We just restocked that ball at Evil so if you have been waiting for one you can order now. We should have enough to last the rest of the year but with the way these sold last time who knows.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I thought evil always keeps their wanted balls in stock during the season

p17

All I can say is WOW:eek: For a brand new offering the interest in the Evil Heavy has been off the charts. We just restocked that ball at Evil so if you have been waiting for one you can order now. We should have enough to last the rest of the year but with the way these sold last time who knows.

Of course not, but I can read

p17

there are so many responses i could make to you bringing that up, but i'll just leave it with this: that's you waving your white flag. good luck with the sales, hope you can keep them in stock so no one gets upset and makes a thread on sbf, only to delete it after everyone calls them a moron

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok...I'm going to start this by saying I've been a cannonball guy for over 10 years and when I talked to Robert insects about his Heavy, I never thought it would be as good or better. Robert sent me one recently and I will now admit I was wrong...oh the cannonball is still good, but my daughter started her summer throwing program and we tried the Evil Heavy for the early warmup drills. She RAVED about how much better she liked it. I also think the 12oz Heavy vs the 16oz Cannonball makes more sense for her program. Def more like throwing a real ball vs the rubber cannonball.

Nice work Insects...and thank you

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Send me a free heavy ball Buggs and I'll post some wonderful reviews. It's a write off for you anyway. Win/win. I'll even let P17 throw it around.

p17

i couldn't throw a cotton ball at this point if i wanted to

don't think i'm a hater nd. evil has gotten enough of my money in my life. actually probably more than any other company i've met through sbf, including sbf themselves

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
Send me a free heavy ball Buggs and I'll post some wonderful reviews. It's a write off for you anyway. Win/win. I'll even let P17 throw it around.

work on your game and become an Evil Factory player too and you might get free stuff to test for robert insects as well...oh and FYI...I'm not the Evil Factory player...my daughter is...

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
work on your game and become an Evil Factory player too and you might get free stuff to test for robert insects as well...oh and FYI...I'm not the Evil Factory player...my daughter is...

LOL. I need to breed some talented offspring and I'm in.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL. I need to breed some talented offspring and I'm in.

Seriously, all I'm saying is the Heavy is a solid product...very solid. I don't get paid or get any commission. If I didn't mean the stuff in the review, I wouldn't have taken the time to write it. In all fairness, robert insects and I have a love hate relationship...he loves me and I hate him (settle down insects I'm kidding)...whatever anyone thinks of him personally is their business, but the dude puts out high quality products. There is no denying that. He has been kind enough to support a team I played with and allowed my daughter to test out new stuff for him, because he is trying to tap into the fastpitch market. So he deserves a review...and he knows if I didn't like the product, I'd say that too.

If you don't like his products, buy elsewhere...even he will tell you that. But if you don't use his products simply because you aren't a fan of his, you are cheating yourself...imho

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The antics are annoying, I don't know whether it's genuine or a "look at me, see my brand" stunt, after all you don't talk about nobody's....

Evil offers a quality product, I've paid for every one & they have been top notch with the Heavy being my favorite. I've tried both BP balls, the Ultimate's, & 44/525's along with the Heavy. I recommend Evil balls right along with Tattoo & Dudley (except SY 52's). I'm the ball guy for our BP sessions & those are the brands you find in my inventory, you get your money's worth with each of them.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
The antics are annoying, I don't know whether it's genuine or a "look at me, see my brand" stunt, after all you don't talk about nobody's....
Im not sure who this is directed at, but at this point in our business development Evil does not need to do any Hey look at me stunts. People can see us just fine. :pics:

Ballisttic

Star Player
This is my opinion only but i have bought evils by the dozens in asa (52/300-44/375s), usssa (classic Ms), distance(ultimate evils) category and for me they fall in at maybe #3 best when it comes to distance/durability per category.

I see some people on here (SBF) talk about how great of a ball they are.

I dont see it however there not the worst ball by no means.