Evil Long Haul Bombs

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
Why are they swinging Utrip bats in an events sponsored by ASA? Does this imply that the Utrip bats are hotter or just better for the balls being used?

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Perhaps its because they use Utrip bats every weekend and hit BP with them so they are most comfortable with them??

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
What balls were they hitting?
image.php

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
Perhaps its because they use Utrip bats every weekend and hit BP with them so they are most comfortable with them??

i'm just thinking with ASA as the title sponsor they whouldnt want the players using bats that are used by rival sanctioning body. They would want to showcase their product

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
great vid BB … been looking four some hilites from opening nite and appreciate the post, Donovan Pokraka is a buddy and former teammate here in Colorado, and very happy to see him succeed and hit the BIG TIME finally….looking foreword to the USA CABADA BB TOURNEY ALSO…. has been a great guy and has been one of the BEST players from Colorado in the last 15 years, has a GREAT work ethic and deserves the shot to play for team USA IMHO …. got amazing talent and all the tools to be a great Major Player… down to earth and always tales time to talk to the guys and players he has plays against for the last 15 years….

Super

biggm28

Manager
Cant wait to see these guys Friday in Cincy! I wanna see them hit it out of the stadium in the Ohio River

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone on this board could hit a mile with those balls. Throw some steroids in the mix and blammo!

Your statement has SOME truth to it, but very little. While yes the balls are very good and have a lot to do with these guys hitting them as far as they are, you are implying that is the only reason these guys are able to do what they do which is completely false.

I've played against these guys, hit bp with some of them, swung their bats and hit these balls and if you ever get that chance I can promise you that you will be singing a different tune.

These guys are the best in the game. They get paid (a pretty solid amount of $) to hit a slow pitch softball, that alone should tell you there is a lot more involved than steroids and stadium balls. Heck, there are 30 guys on any given night in my home town playing league ball on steroids and they couldn't hit a stadium ball out of a standard 300' field with any consistency let alone in front of 10,000+ people in a MLB stadium.

So please quit trying to hate on others talent in order to try to stroke your own ego. These guys a 50x better than you with any bat, any ball, and no steroids, period.