Factory hitter bats have thinner walls?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh i can name drop with the best of them lol..... hell i might even be Facebook friends with them lol you know thats super official

Haha. It only counts if you have your name on a bat... and not with a sharpie, either. LOL.

TRaj2327

Oh i can name drop with the best of them lol..... hell i might even be Facebook friends with them lol you know thats super official

If it's on Facebook it is the real deal. If it is on the internet it has to be true.

Relationships aren't legit until they go "facebook official", I'm not married until I change my facebook relationship status. I don't care what my wife says or that damn piece of paper.

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
If it's on Facebook it is the real deal. If it is on the internet it has to be true.

Relationships aren't legit until they go "facebook official", I'm not married until I change my facebook relationship status. I don't care what my wife says or that damn piece of paper.

this is all very true.... enjoy single life my friend

Jallennh

Very First Factory Hitter
mstg25 , your out of your mind if you think bat mfg's are gonna cut walls these days to sponsored players or teams. The liability guarantees everything is equal from the factory as far as FH or sponsored teams. I can promise you as one of the longest standing FH's of all time all bats were STOCK, end of story. Even the protos were within legal spec. Not worth the price paid if something went wrong.

TRaj2327

That's why I turn up my posts per page so I don't have to constantly flip from one page to the next.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I got factory team bat used with receipt in a FH's name. Suppose to be a very durable bat. Had very few swings on it when I got it. Lasted 1 bp and 2 tournies with only me swinging it. Maybe 250 cuts and bat was nasty. Sent in for a return and picked another very durable bat. Return bat again said factory team on taper. Broke 2nd round of bp on about swing 40 in 70 degrees. I returned bat and CS called and told me I would get another return as it was there bad for sending a bat to me that I wasn't suppose to get. Most seem to agree this model took 600-800 to wake up and this bat was killing the ball from swing 1 to 39. Both bats webbed faster than any other bats I have owned. I know for a fact these players have no need for a special bat with extra pop but I found durability to suck with the 2 factory team bats I have swung.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
I am a DGA rep in north Carolina I just had all my new bats tested this past weekend and guess what they all legit.
Stadium 2.1 or 3 everyone calling it something different checked in a 275 got over 400 swings on it
CL22 checked in at 260 with over 300 swings on it
Stadium 2 checked in at 260 with over 500 swings on it
So if there is a difference in factory hitter bats I guess I was in the wrong line to get mine

S20

DeMarini Rep
I got factory team bat used with receipt in a FH's name. Suppose to be a very durable bat. Had very few swings on it when I got it. Lasted 1 bp and 2 tournies with only me swinging it. Maybe 250 cuts and bat was nasty. Sent in for a return and picked another very durable bat. Return bat again said factory team on taper. Broke 2nd round of bp on about swing 40 in 70 degrees. I returned bat and CS called and told me I would get another return as it was there bad for sending a bat to me that I wasn't suppose to get. Most seem to agree this model took 600-800 to wake up and this bat was killing the ball from swing 1 to 39. Both bats webbed faster than any other bats I have owned. I know for a fact these players have no need for a special bat with extra pop but I found durability to suck with the 2 factory team bats I have swung.

Maybe you just hit harder than everybody else.......:eek:

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe you just hit harder than everybody else.......:eek:

So guy at CS was referring to the fact I was suppose to get the extra thick walled version of a return because of my Jackrook like power?

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I am a DGA rep in north Carolina I just had all my new bats tested this past weekend and guess what they all legit.
Stadium 2.1 or 3 everyone calling it something different checked in a 275 got over 400 swings on it
CL22 checked in at 260 with over 300 swings on it
Stadium 2 checked in at 260 with over 500 swings on it
So if there is a difference in factory hitter bats I guess I was in the wrong line to get mine

Are your bats marked on the taper FH hitter or Factory Team?

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I got a Rd28 t-shirt from the guy whose name is on the green bat and I can honestly say it feels the same as other Demarini t-shirts I have owned. I'm not friends with him on facebook though.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I got a Rd28 t-shirt from the guy whose name is on the green bat and I can honestly say it feels the same as other Demarini t-shirts I have owned. I'm not friends with him on facebook though.

But did you inspect the tag? It probably is stamped NR. Just my opinion though.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny thing is the bro who re-posted his factory hitter j3u with "thinner walls" had to delete it again because of all the butthurt. Sad thing is that he probably believes that even with all the evidence to the contrary. He also has it for sale on the bay and the description is laughable.