Favorite ASA and USSSA dual stamp slowpitch softball bat?

Hayley

I am looking around online for a new bat. It has to be both ASA and USSSA stamped. I favor composite over alloy. And end loaded is a plus for me. What is your top favorite bat you have ever used?

lx_2nv

Coach
Combat!! I love my dual stamp ROGO but its balanced (feels mid loaded). Otherwise any Combat dual stamp is awesome, love my Greinarts.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Demarini future is a great bat no matter what ball you're hitting. Does have an alloy handle though. I just got the Demarini deuce ( got a 28 oz. )and it's very promising for so few hits.

TRaj2327

Nobody really does dual stamp well outside of DeMarini and Combat. Anyone else falls into another inferior category.

Dan411

Star Player
Hard to go wrong with a Combat dual stamp. I own the Demarini Future USA as well. It hits all balls (pillows to rocks) very well.

Thomas94587

Addicted to Softballfans
for dual stamped, i wanted to try easton bomb squad and reckoning but... im very satisfied with Combat Plague Legends & Easton Salvo (green/black: SP15SVAU).

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Great reviews on the Dual Super Z's. My Wanted 275 G3 hits all balls really well, still makes the Combat crack sound hitting 52's.

Ya estuvo 27

Part Time Player
The new deuce is amazing by far the best bat I have swing dual stamped even kills my future and legacy which are both very solid.