Favorite glove ever

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
No pics, but for those wondering, here is bunts description from another thread so the poor guys doesnt need to type it all again...

Cant find much info on these gloves. Whats the story on them?
They were made several years ago and is a cousin of the PRO12TC. Its a camel 11.75 open-back trapeze PP that had split welting. Although it was stamped 11.75, it played 12.25 and is noticebly larger than the current PRO12TC's and PRO12TCB's out there (that are stamped 12). I noticed all the PRO12TXCK's I saw had a finger pad and the PRO12TXCKPRO's did not. RG had some LHT several months back (maybe more than a year ago). It was my gamer for 5 years until I noticed 2 minor tears starting on the binding and is still one of my favorite gloves. If I can find another, I promised the wife that I would stop glove heurding.

DatDuke

No pics, but for those wondering, here is bunts description from another thread so the poor guys doesnt need to type it all again...

Cant find much info on these gloves. Whats the story on them?
They were made several years ago and is a cousin of the PRO12TC. Its a camel 11.75 open-back trapeze PP that had split welting. Although it was stamped 11.75, it played 12.25 and is noticebly larger than the current PRO12TC's and PRO12TCB's out there (that are stamped 12). I noticed all the PRO12TXCK's I saw had a finger pad and the PRO12TXCKPRO's did not. RG had some LHT several months back (maybe more than a year ago). It was my gamer for 5 years until I noticed 2 minor tears starting on the binding and is still one of my favorite gloves. If I can find another, I promised the wife that I would stop glove heurding.

Thanks BIGMAC! the mysterious Rawlings. very interesting.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Nokona AMG600. Black prime leather palm and lining, but black kangaroo back. They never made this a stock glove, but should have.

Measures 12.75", very wide and deep. The heel is almost too wide, but wearing it TIP, it works great.

My Glovesmith 1300 isn't broken in enough to take over, but I like it a lot too.

BaseballFan2010

Addicted to Softballfans
For me its my gamer. PI 1781 12.25, great feeling black shell and the palm/web have some "quick stop leather". Really wish we could put a single or conventional post on a 12.25" Wilson or Rawlings... but this will have to do for now.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
For me its my gamer. PI 1781 12.25, great feeling black shell and the palm/web have some "quick stop leather". Really wish we could put a single or conventional post on a 12.25" Wilson or Rawlings... but this will have to do for now.

When/where did you get this? Very cool btw...

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
that single post 1781 is beautiful. my favorite glove was the 1799. I had a pro issue that was perfect in my opinion. But here recently, the sp125 has been my go to.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
At the risk of backlash from the Vinci haters....mine would probably be my first Vinci BMB-OB. It was my first "expensive" glove. I bought one back when the BMB-OB wasn't a stock item on the website. Spent the time to break it in right. Followed the Vinci break in procedure word for word. Gamed it for 2 years, then I guess being a glove heure got the best of me. Been looking for something I like as much ever since, including several newer BMB-OB's which were nowhere near as nice. I feel like the SP125 is giving it a run for it's money though.

Hank2

Addicted to Softballfans
Hands down, the Mizzy GMP5BK.

9_zpsbe0c0b17.jpg

15_zps78ffb32d.jpg

Jen_16

Coach
that single post 1781 is beautiful. my favorite glove was the 1799. I had a pro issue that was perfect in my opinion. But here recently, the sp125 has been my go to.

I approve this message ^^^

I have a few favorites:

YBG for baseball
1799/1955 for softball
I keep begging Wilson to bring back the DFS but they claim they were criticized for them breaking :/

Dugout5

Starting Player
1999 Rawlings MS130 Millienium series. It's nothing special but she's my baby. It's my gamer for the last17 years. Hand stall is cracking and starting to tear.

Just ordered a new Custom Vinci 13" OMB-OB to start getting ready for spring

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
My favorite was probably the Louisville Slugger FL1202C55 that I sold on here. I regret selling it just about everyday.

I also really like the a2000 EL3 and my current gamer, a Mizuno Classic web swapped to a single post.

DatDuke

My Sons have gamed similar for quite some time, so I do agree with edvedsfb. They are awesome (FOR BASEBALL ONLY). I have not use them enough to comment on them, but my sons can attest.

20160810_111836.jpg 20160413_094030.jpg

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Infield - Leather Head T-TLH PRO (12.75")

Outfield - Vinci PJV55 (13.25")

Wilson 1799 A2K (12.75" utility)
*If I had to choose one - Wilson 1799 A2K

Last edited:

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
1996 MIJ Wilson A2000 1880. I wore the Wilson Under Glove underneath and with 6 years of HS and College use the interior still feels almost new.

ChrisBowyer

I wore the Wilson Under Glove underneath and with 6 years of HS and College use the interior still feels almost new.
Do they still sell these? I Googled around a little and didn't find anything, but I'd love to get one of those. I know some people use batting gloves, but I'm assuming this is something designed specifically to be worn under a glove, yeah?