Favorite way to tape your bat

Sryan42

Star Player
How many times do I have to tell you guys, this is where it's at!!

A92D59D3-A3B1-4DCD-A838-9BA49820074C-6684-00000D68FAD43E61.jpg

Im sure you and your "life partner" have plenty of fun with odd uses of tape

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
One layer of tape for me if I don't like factory grip. But the faded grip from Demarini I like for factory grip

mrl112

Smarter than you're
I have two new styles coming out by March.

1st will be my Gamma Killers :D if you like Gamma you will love these, not sure what i will call them as of yet... Maybe Claw grips, cuz i have small claws imposed on them... they will be tacky and more durable than Gamma.

2nd is the classic baseball grip, which will have small holes in them like they used to be made... I am making these from a material similar to that of what Football player recievers gloves are made of... Really tacky.

Both will be individually packaged and of course ill make them in several colors.

Hope yall try them :)

Yes please! :D

I keep the original grip until it gets worn out, then I put on a single layer of tape, then a G&R lite, then a Gamma grip.

Do worth 40

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick question, I also use 3m spray but was wondering if any of you guys have sent in a broken bat that had the spray on it?.. would the bat companies care?.. cuz taking the spray off sux.

jhitman

Just wondering what everyone likes as far as way to tape their bat or what kind of grip you like to put on it and why? Also how do you all feel about knob cuffs or grip and rips?

One layer of bat tape and no knob cuffs. Like the thinner handle.

midnight89

Bat Huer
Easton real leather grips on everything with pine tar rag applied at the bottom of the grip line. Ironically, I have Easton grips on a trunk full of Mikens!

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Hockey tape I make a tapered end first then one layer down about 7 inches. I drop a pinky and overlap so the tapered end really helps for control for me.

MB:cool:

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Love Combat's stock grip and also really enjoy Worth's white grip (from the blue Fulk bat). I tape every bat of mine w/ that white grip so I easily can identify them. Anything thinner and it feels like i'm holding a twig.