Few questions about my 14 Future

Softball.com:

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
27.5oz Future. Can it hit 44s safely? How many hits until it's tournament ready? Anyone have their Future fail ASA or Utrip compression??

If I have a well broken in Cluggy and DC41, will this bat out perform them when it's properly broken in??

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
New questions here. Never been asked

Please do not ever post on any threads I start. Even if you know the DaVinci Code, this weeks Mega Millions lottery numbers, or how to get the hottest chicks in the world, I don't wanna read a single ****ing thing that your douchbucket fingers type. Please do not reply to any of my posts anymore.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
27.5oz Future. Can it hit 44s safely? How many hits until it's tournament ready? Anyone have their Future fail ASA or Utrip compression??

If I have a well broken in Cluggy and DC41, will this bat out perform them when it's properly broken in??

Hit everything from hycons to stadium balls with mine. No issues after 500 plus cuts. No compression testing here. Don't think it will outhit the cluggy or dc but it will be close enought that it won't matter. Just my 2 pennies.

twinb

Star Player
Please do not ever post on any threads I start. Even if you know the DaVinci Code, this weeks Mega Millions lottery numbers, or how to get the hottest chicks in the world, I don't wanna read a single ****ing thing that your douchbucket fingers type. Please do not reply to any of my posts anymore.

LMFAO! As Cam'ron would say, "You mad, huh?" I understand the frustration though.

ck1

The Madness
No it won't outhit the DC41 as that bat outhits everything if you're cool with the end load.

In my experience it does best with the rocks. Mine didn't do anything versus mush balls.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I don't think the Future needs any break in, I'm comfortable unwrapping it and taking it to the box. The entire barrel does get more forgiving with a 150ish hits but no big change like the DC. Also hit all balls with it, had several paint crack when going full bore out of the wrapper cause I was impatient. Now I take it easy for 50-100ish hits, then go for it, so far it's working but it may habe nothing to do with anything other than luck.

For me, the Future matches the regular Juggy but I don't really play ASA much anymore so my Juggy's went. My DC41 and Future are also evenly matched but I occasionally get more with the Future when I'm relaxed while the DC is slightly more forgiving when I'm a little tense or muscling the ball. DC is more forgiving to the hands while the Future is more forgiving to the end cap. It's splitting hairs really, I love both these bats and vacillate between the two.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Salivate maybe? I don't see chrome "wavering" between the 2, your not known to be indecisive
Yes I had to look it up

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Means go back an forth or can't decide.

Your right, its past my beddy time and Im not thinking straight. But a Future in my hands can outhit a DC in my hands by a smidge but the DC is more fun. And they're very similar in swing weight

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans

Best reply of 2015 so far. Well said. Thank you rook

Joker

if you're not smart enough to understand how to do that at this point, i feel sorry for you

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans

Future is nice but I thought it hit the harder balls better than the 52's. Dc41 imo is gas just from the few swings I had with it and little better than the future imo. Cluggy I was not a big fan of but never really broke one in before I sold it. The future is a tank and takes some hits to open up but is durable even with hard balls

Last edited:

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I bought mine used with 600 hits and a cert stamp already on it ( passed right b4 I got it I was told ) I've beat it up with 44/400, 47/450 & 44/525 ' s no problem. It hits the 52 ' s well but hits the harder balls a lil better. I got around a 1000 swings easy and it's a straight beast now.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Actually a decent thread for me anyways... I have a 27.5 coming tomorrow and wanted to know this info. Searching works, yes. But you may need to navigate through several threads to dig out the info that you're looking for. I'll say this about Joker, he's committed to his role. He's literally everywhere on this site looking to give his stamp of disapproval.

Joker

Actually a decent thread for me anyways... I have a 27.5 coming tomorrow and wanted to know this info. Searching works, yes. But you may need to navigate through several threads to dig out the info that you're looking for. I'll say this about Joker, he's committed to his role. He's literally everywhere on this site looking to give his stamp of disapproval.

having to read to get an answer, so hard to do

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
having to read to get an answer, so hard to do

milhouse-sucks-o1.gif