Few Swings with a DBASA about to be returned

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That last swing sounds like mine, but the previous swings do not. What balls?

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
44's. 2 yr old evils and 1 yr old tattoos. the first 2 swings were right on the sweet spot. only know that because you don't feel the ball. it feels like you swung at them with a tennis racket. the last swing was nearly a handle shot.

there are nuts and bolts seemingly rattling around in it. so i sent it in yesterday. so pissed because its hot as fire. i'm not a big power guy. i can hit homeruns consistantly generally but they aren't usually no doubters on 285' fences. that is a 300' field and there is a 2nd fence like 30-40 ft beyond and these are hitting that fence one hop or on the fly.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have obviously not hit the sweetspot on mine much, but I've only gotten to swing it once. Should wear it out some this weekend. My ASA Wanted and DB ASA sound the same because I always start out hitting them too far out on the end. They sound like those bamboo sticks the old libraries put newspapers in when you hit them out there. Every swing I think I've busted it.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
I have obviously not hit the sweetspot on mine much, but I've only gotten to swing it once. Should wear it out some this weekend. My ASA Wanted and DB ASA sound the same because I always start out hitting them too far out on the end. They sound like those bamboo sticks the old libraries put newspapers in when you hit them out there. Every swing I think I've busted it.

it will get worse...to the point where every hit people are like, is that bat broke?