Fight Jerseys Update for those waiting....

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
All,
I have sent several emails to some of you. Some emails much nicer than others.

I know you are waiting on your jerseys and they are very late. I have had production problems with this lot. They were already behind, then when they did get printed, there was a major issue with the fabric and it snagged. Snagged badly enough for me to not even consider shipping them as they are. I just won't do that. I'd rather take heat for being late than shipping crap. These issues happen from time to time.

I apologize for the issue and I am working on resolving it here, just as I have in my emails to you.

At this point, I am offering two things. I will either fully refund your money to you or I will ship a free Dry Fit to you with your order as soon as they are done. I am trying to be conservative and I am telling people that it will be another 3 weeks or so. I have my foot on the gas and will get them done as soon as I can and out to you with your free shirt. Again, the decision on what to do from here is yours. I will gladly refund you or you can wait a bit longer. I don't have any other resolution to offer at this point.

If you have not gotten an email response from me, I apologize for that as well. I try to get to every one of them with updates as I have them. I often trust what I am told by the production guys and relay that information to you. That breaks down from time to time as well.

To head something off at the pass because I know it's coming....

I will take my lumps. I am and have been in business for a very long time. That said, I will not sit by and be badgered and abused on a message board or via email. I just won't. Mistakes happen and I do by best to resolve them. When people take the opportunity to use that mistake to hammer me, I will accept it for a while, then I finally say enough it enough and I respond, often tersely and sometimes aggressively to make those people understand that I will not put up with it. Nobody should have to, I don't care what the situation is. Threats and badgering over a softball jersey is ridicules and I won't put up with it. "The customer is always right" gets severely overused and abused these days. That comes with limitations. Limitations that I am not afraid to communicate to people when things go too far.

People complain about my posting an update about this to Facebook saying that it isn't appropriate, but the wait on this message board for a response. Is that not the same thing? You now have my number and me email is below. Feel free to use them. I do not get on the message board that often, obviously.

At this point, I just need to know one thing from those waiting. Would you like me to refund your money, or would you like to wait and accept the free Dry Fit. I will gladly take care of it today either way you choose to go. I just need to know. Please text me at 2 one 4 three 3 four 0 seven 3 eight and let me know. You can also email, but I will need to know some specifics on your order please.

Respectfully,
Dave
dave [at] savesecond [dot] com

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
This should've been done long ago.

I should've received a message from you when you knew you were having issues. Instead, it was me attempting to contact you more than once before I got an update, and it was a week after I should've received my jersey stating that it would be another three weeks.

You can complain about being badgered on a message board, but if the shoe fits, it's not on those who are badgering.

Again, I am glad that you are putting this on here (finally), but I am still one of several unhappy customers. If the communication was actually there, you wouldn't be having the problem on sbf that you are having.

Helton17

And no, I didn't wait on here for an update, I emailed you directly on more than one occasion and did not receive a response until this past weekend.

And it is completely different on here. We bought from you on here. I didn't even know you had a Facebook page.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
And no, I didn't wait on here for an update, I emailed you directly on more than one occasion and did not receive a response until this past weekend.

And it is completely different on here. We bought from you on here. I didn't even know you had a Facebook page.

Simply not true. Keep it up though. You were given your money back as you requested so at this point, you just look like a bitter man out to bury someone they don't know in any way they can hiding behind a keyboard. Have fun.

Helton17

I just want everyone to know the lack of professionalism that you are hiding behind. It's a facade.

You couldn't communicate to several people that you couldn't make a deadline. They had to find out by hounding you.

It's not an Internet tough guy thing...those who know me on here knows that it takes quite a bit to get me this frustrated. I got a refund. Sure. Doesn't make it right.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
I just want everyone to know the lack of professionalism that you are hiding behind. It's a facade.

You couldn't communicate to several people that you couldn't make a deadline. They had to find out by hounding you.

It's not an Internet tough guy thing...those who know me on here knows that it takes quite a bit to get me this frustrated. I got a refund. Sure. Doesn't make it right.

Your first sentence makes no sense, so let me help you out. I am not hiding behind a facade of a lack of professionalism, genius. What you meant to say about me, again with nothing to go off of but crap you read on a message board from keyboard cowboys like you and your jersey order being late for a very good reason, is that I am hiding behind a facade of PROFESSIONALISM. If my lack of professionalism is a facade, that would imply that I have been professional. You clearly don't think that.

You're welcome, by the way! You learned something today, and it was me that taught you. That has to hurt, since I am clearly not educated as you and your little buddies like to say.

You're not and internet tough guy? That's funny. No, it's hilarious. That's exactly what you are and you don't like being called out on it. You're posting in 4 different threads with the same half truths and full lies. You just called me a thief in the other thread. I've never stolen a thing from anyone, including you.

Tomorrow there will be someone else you're doing this to. Maybe. It might just continue to be me. And after you read this post, you'll send messages to all your friends to hop on the bandwagon here. You think I haven't seen this a million times before?

You're simply to thick headed to hear what I said and understand the situation fully. The shirts were not of the right quality to ship to you. What would you like me to do? Ship it that way so you can get on here and pounce on me for that? I can't win with people like you. There is simply nothing good enough. I did the only two things that I could do:
1) Offer a refund, or
2) Provide an incentive for people to wait on their order

I left it up to the people that were in the group of shirts with issues.

I apologized numerous times. I don't know what else to do when there is an issue like this. If I could snap my fingers and make your softball jersey appear, I would have. Unfortunately, I can make miracles happen to avoid having to play point-counter point with you back and forth on a message board trying to drill facts into your thick skull.

You don't have to like me. You can even hate me. I could really honestly care less at this point. I have wasted far too much energy trying to explain how the real world works to you. I'm employed. I have work to do. I know that kills you to hear that. That I actually have work to do. Stings you at your core.

I apologize that you clearly have all day to do this, but I have grown up things to do now, Little Helton. Feel free to grow a pair and take this up with me personally instead of here where you can get the last word in. Guess what... you win. I don't have the kind of ego that requires me to win arguments with the likes of you.

Have fun.

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
Your first sentence makes no sense, so let me help you out. I am not hiding behind a facade of a lack of professionalism, genius. What you meant to say about me, again with nothing to go off of but crap you read on a message board from keyboard cowboys like you and your jersey order being late for a very good reason, is that I am hiding behind a facade of PROFESSIONALISM. If my lack of professionalism is a facade, that would imply that I have been professional. You clearly don't think that.

You're welcome, by the way! You learned something today, and it was me that taught you. That has to hurt, since I am clearly not educated as you and your little buddies like to say.

You're not and internet tough guy? That's funny. No, it's hilarious. That's exactly what you are and you don't like being called out on it. You're posting in 4 different threads with the same half truths and full lies. You just called me a thief in the other thread. I've never stolen a thing from anyone, including you.

Tomorrow there will be someone else you're doing this to. Maybe. It might just continue to be me. And after you read this post, you'll send messages to all your friends to hop on the bandwagon here. You think I haven't seen this a million times before?

You're simply to thick headed to hear what I said and understand the situation fully. The shirts were not of the right quality to ship to you. What would you like me to do? Ship it that way so you can get on here and pounce on me for that? I can't win with people like you. There is simply nothing good enough. I did the only two things that I could do:
1) Offer a refund, or

I apologized numerous times. I don't know what else to do when there is an issue like this. If I could snap my fingers and make your softball jersey appear, I would have. Unfortunately, I can make miracles happen to avoid having to play point-counter point with you back and forth on a message board trying to drill facts into your thick skull.

You don't have to like me. You can even hate me. I could really honestly care less at this point. I have wasted far too much energy trying to explain how the real world works to you. I'm employed. I have work to do. I know that kills you to hear that. That I actually have work to do. Stings you at your core.

I apologize that you clearly have all day to do this, but I have grown up things to do now, Little Helton. Feel free to grow a pair and take this up with me personally instead of here where you can get the last word in. Guess what... you win. I don't have the kind of ego that requires me to win arguments with the likes of you.

Have fun.

sarcasm and such a good businessman. wayyy professional :rolleyes:

Helton17

1) Offer a refund, or

Have fun.

Internet tough guy much?

You mad, bro?

Hostility#24

Addicted to Softballfans
I have to say I have known Dave for a couple years, and he is anything but an internet tough guy. The one thing you have to understand is that Dave does not put up with BS. He is direct to the point, and has no need/reason to play baby games. If you have a legitimate issue he will resolve it for you fairly, actually he will probably go beyond that. No company can be 100% accurate all of the time. The important thing is that said company does all it can to correct the mistakes. It seems he offered you a refund or an extra jersey for you trouble.

"I didn't even know you had a Facebook page." <--- Seriously? My mom has a FB page, why wouldn't a comapny?

Helton17

I have to say I have known Dave for a couple years, and he is anything but an internet tough guy. The one thing you have to understand is that Dave does not put up with BS. He is direct to the point, and has no need/reason to play baby games. If you have a legitimate issue he will resolve it for you fairly, actually he will probably go beyond that. No company can be 100% accurate all of the time. The important thing is that said company does all it can to correct the mistakes. It seems he offered you a refund or an extra jersey for you trouble.

"I didn't even know you had a Facebook page." <--- Seriously? My mom has a FB page, why wouldn't a comapny?

The issue was not the problem with the order, the issue was that there was absolutely no communication of the problem with the order. The order was a week later than expected, so I went out of my way to contact for an update. It was then that I found out that it was going to be another 3-4 weeks.

And your response to the Facebook comment, if I purchase something from Target, or a member on here, I shouldn't have to search around for an update on an order that is going to be late. Why would you assume that people would check Facebook to see if there has been an update on a single order? Thats a stretch to say the least.

Hostility#24

Addicted to Softballfans
A stretch? All I commented on was that you said you didn't even know Clutch had a FB. I said nothing at all about looking for updates on an order thru FB. That is a stretch if I have ever seen one. I can clearly see you like to read into things, and not take it for face value. A week late on communication is not a good thing, but an apology and an attempt to rectify the situation should be satisfactory.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans

Id say this post is a little biased then....either way, seems the fact of the matter is that Clutch shouldve let everyone know as soon as he knew itd be late. I dont think that was too much to ask or expect. I also think that people shouldnt have to sit and wait and wonder when a deadline passes...and it wouldve taken just a few minutes to make this post when things went wrong. I think people are genuinely understanding of things when communications are done well, but when not, free for all....

Helton17

A stretch? All I commented on was that you said you didn't even know Clutch had a FB. I said nothing at all about looking for updates on an order thru FB. That is a stretch if I have ever seen one. I can clearly see you like to read into things, and not take it for face value. A week late on communication is not a good thing, but an apology and an attempt to rectify the situation should be satisfactory.

The part after that says "My mom has a Facebook page" looks like you are assuming I should've known and checked it. Who wouldn't read into that?

And there was not an apology until it became public. I had to go to him. It wasn't late communication. It was no communication. Then he gets mad at me for informing other members. That when the tides turned.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
And there was not an apology until it became public. I had to go to him. It wasn't late communication. It was no communication. Then he gets mad at me for informing other members. That when the tides turned.

Simply not true. Bottom line. I apologized to you in email. You're not being truthful but I'm not surprised. I also apologized more than a few times and you still refuse to drop it.

Mitchell24

The Veteran
I just got mine in the mail today! Ordered on 8/31/12. I didn't have to harass him with emails he always responded within an hour of all my emails. I was told there was an issue and I opted to wait longer other than to get my money back. Jersey looks great I'm happy I waited.

brocstar

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the sweatshirt I was promised since the duration of receiving my jersey is taking longer then expected. However, I'm still waiting on my jersey, but enjoy the sweatshirt.

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Good news, sounds like things are starting to move as far as these jerseys go. Post pics of final product, would like to see how they are turning out

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
2012-11-27_09-39-37_879.jpg

He even put my uncle's initials on the sleeve.

2012-11-27_13-01-34_293.jpg

Hey Dave, I have emailed you twice over the past few weeks and you have not responded, just wanted to get a heads up on my order?? Thanks

TouchdownJesus

Addicted to Softballfans
Still nothing for me, Dave is a good guy, but thought I would give my update. Jersey ordered last week of July, as of December 8th, nothing at my door step. I will keep looking every day when I get home from work I guess.

The ones that have been shipped look great I might add, nice work