Fight Jerseys Update for those waiting....

jgoose5

The Veteran
Some things just dont change.... Before you order from this company, how about reading some of the older posts about ALL OF THE ISSUES people have with them....

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Big Dave responded with emails, some nice, some not so nice.

Why would anyone trying to do right ever respond with a not so nice email.???

frustration? So what.
Offended by your customer? Get over it

Being in business requires staying calm, professional ,and most importantly IN COMMUNICATION. It's easy to do that when things go right. You are judged by how you respond when things go south bro.

Had to be said.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Some things just dont change.... Before you order from this company, how about reading some of the older posts about ALL OF THE ISSUES people have with them....

I said it in the other thread but I want to ask again. Why are we resurrecting old things? Boredom? People can see the thread in the Clutch specific forum guys. I just don't get it. There are tons of other companies on this site copying what we started doing and not donating a penny of it. People can go do business with them. You don't see me on here pitching things to the people here, so why put me in focus?

Big Dave responded with emails, some nice, some not so nice.

Why would anyone trying to do right ever respond with a not so nice email.???

frustration? So what.
Offended by your customer? Get over it

Being in business requires staying calm, professional ,and most importantly IN COMMUNICATION. It's easy to do that when things go right. You are judged by how you respond when things go south bro.

Had to be said.

Ichirmoco,
Sorry if my emails weren't all "nice". I'm not sure what order you were, but I apologize if I was terse. I didn't mean to be. Believe it or not, I do want people happy with the things they get from us. Again... If you are still waiting on something, let me know. I don't know of any outstanding orders at the moment.

Thanks,
Dave