Finally! A chance to get a Freak HB review!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks to the guys at SBF for getting me one of these to check out for you guys. The weather has been AWFUL (if you live in Missouri, you can relate) and I haven't had a chance to get out and do much outdoors stuff. Got a chance to make it out and get some swings with this ole girl, and I was impressed. This finish is what really grabs my attention. I was more hopeful to get some swings in where I could just try and cut the absolutely crap out of something, but I didn't because of the wind. It was hard to tell what was cut well and what was just hanging or tailing in the wind. I will be sure to get some good footage on that as well when I shoot an update on this thing. Can't wait for that!

ABLXTRA

veteran
been gaming mine for 2 week now, very impressed with the balanced 12 inch barrel and stic finish .it is adding a good 20 feet . we are using worth USSSA hot dots and this bat is hitting them out at 300 feet

LS is correct it swings very balanced and smooth through the zone. I normally swing 26oz went to 27oz with no issues

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
The more I swing it, the more I would agree that it would be worth it go up an ounce. Got some swings in with mine the other day and it was coming around nicely. Can't wait to get it to that 4-500 swing mark and see what it'll do. Really wanting this wind to lay down too so I can see how much this finish helps.