I was surprised to see while browsing this morn that Vinci has finally installed an on-line custom glove builder. It's not perfect but it's a good first start. Things I'd like to see improved in the short-term:
- Better product description. I'm guessing, based on price, that the gloves are centered around the Limited Series but nowhere is it made clear.
- Options on the stitching color.
- More accurate color rendition.
- Options on wrist logo color.
- Option to remove the finger pad.
- More web options.
- Option to specify exactly which glove model you want your custom to be based on.
- The ability to specify your leather choices for palm, back & web.