First batch meanings

WOOD27

THE LEGEND
Is there such a thing as first batch bats anymore meaning anything ? Reason i ask is my db44 2018 juggys. I have three of them one has a completely different label under the grip then the other two. And it has the lowest seriel number on the barrel hologram. Just wondering if there was anything to it.

Normy

Not sure but if it's anything like putting OG on bats that are not OG, the world may never know.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Is there such a thing as first batch bats anymore meaning anything ? Reason i ask is my db44 2018 juggys. I have three of them one has a completely different label under the grip then the other two. And it has the lowest seriel number on the barrel hologram. Just wondering if there was anything to it.

Of course there is. 1st batch are always hotter and worth more

bird25

34/30 Club #25

I’ve had a bunch and they all performed the same so I doubt there are any batch differences on these