Flipper Aftermath USA

lijeyboy

Post game bar pal
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is the USA aftermath the same as a of flipper aftermath but with different graphics ?

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is the USA aftermath the same as a of flipper aftermath but with different graphics ?

pretty much the same except the USA has a 12 inch barrel and is end-loaded. The regular Aftermath has a 13 inch barrel and is mid-loaded.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
There is a website right now that has the 30oz USA AM for $159, other weights are $179. Good deal either way, but if you swing 30s, that's crazy for NIW R/R.

sportwarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
^^agreed.

I just used my new 30oz am in a game last night for the first time, and this thing blows my Eastons out of the water. 3 of the first 5 hits with this thing were blasts way over the fence. It's absolutely legit. 6 swings in and I already feel confident saying it's the best bat I've ever swung.

Cali_4sb

Coach
I got my USA flipper in April. I Estimate it has over 500 hits with 52's. This bat is a tank! I Noticed right around 350 hits it changed. It sounds like a shot gun when it connects. When my 3-6 hitters come up I honestly feel like they are going to hurt someone hahaha. The ball exits off this bat so fast. To me this bat is just as good as my og flipper. just that Og is hotter quicker but it didn't last.

CoyoteHitman

Starting Player
I am so close to pulling the trigger on one of these 30's. I haven't swung anything that heavy in a while! Use to swing 28's all day but when switched to the 52's my teammates convinced my to make the switch to a lighter bat for bat speed. I am currently swinging the Demarini Asa line in 27's. Any advice guys on making the leap? Just don't wanna make a purchase and have it sit in the bag!

Cali_4sb

Coach
I'm was in your shoes. Used to swing 30's but was also convinced with lighter bat and bat speed. But I'm starting to think that if you can get a 30oz around with a decent bat speed that it would launch these mush balls

CoyoteHitman

Starting Player
I also bought into the hype that the lighter bats are natural lighter and there for hotter! Starting to think it's just the guys on the team that wanna swing my bats and are influencing me to swing there bat weights! I am going to take the plunge on the 30 chalk it up to off season training!

sportwarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
I am so close to pulling the trigger on one of these 30's. I haven't swung anything that heavy in a while! Use to swing 28's all day but when switched to the 52's my teammates convinced my to make the switch to a lighter bat for bat speed. I am currently swinging the Demarini Asa line in 27's. Any advice guys on making the leap? Just don't wanna make a purchase and have it sit in the bag!

I can't give you the complete answer since I mainly swing 30s, but I will say it doesn't feel as heavy as some of my other sticks. The bat is so good, though, that I'd say go ahead and splurge on the extra $20 for a weight you're comfortable with.

heat11114

Addicted to Softballfans

I've swung everything from 26's to 30's. I was gaming a 2014 Juggy 27oz before i got the 30oz aftermath.

Some thoughts:

1. The AM is probably gonna be below 29oz

2. It swings with more of a midload than an endload

3. I've been doing a lot of weighted bat drills lately, so everything feels light. It might help to do this if you're not.

ABLXTRA

veteran
picked up a NIW 26oz AM USA no return from a board bro onyur6. thanks again .Got it today. I cracked the wrapper today .I put 72 cuts on it off a tee. 2 dozen in bucket 52/275 trump stotes (21)and (3) 44/375. trump stotes
fresh out of wrapper.Bat feel heavier than my freak 12 just holding them but Am swings smooth and light.
1st round of 24 some short of warning track , some to warning track ,some to fence . fence is 300' all around
2nd round of 24 most to warning track and a few off fence 2 over fence.
3rd round some to warning track,about 5 off fence and 9 over fence.
took about 30 to 40 swings to start changing sound. I really like the stiff handle hit a few near end cap and no noodle feel
THIS IS A KEEPER.

setty7

The Rookie
Guys, what is yalls opinion on the '15 juggy vs the '15 aftermath OG? How is the longevity and which bat is hotter in yalls opinion? Looking to get a demarini of some sort just not sure what model. Thanks!

sportwarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys, what is yalls opinion on the '15 juggy vs the '15 aftermath OG? How is the longevity and which bat is hotter in yalls opinion? Looking to get a demarini of some sort just not sure what model. Thanks!

I haven't swung the new Juggy, but my AM USA is in my opinion hotter than the 14 juggy. I've got 9 swings on mine now, and 4 of the last 5 have been home runs. It's got tons of distance, but more impressively the ball still carries on a mi****. My last home run was off the end of the bat on a bad swing and I still manged to poke it over the CF fence.

Not really sure about longevity, but my gut tells me that you can't go wrong either way.

ALo4

Grit-Grind-Grizz
so everyone says the 30 and 28 seem to be coming in under sticker. any input on the 26/27. i am assuming they will be similar. i swing 26 in everything but if these are that far below sticker i may move up

eastonfreak81

Addicted to Softballfans
so everyone says the 30 and 28 seem to be coming in under sticker. any input on the 26/27. i am assuming they will be similar. i swing 26 in everything but if these are that far below sticker i may move up

I have had a couple 26oz and both have scaled at 26oz.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any update on how they preform? I swing the mercy and was going to buy on to test it out.
Handle will be stiffer than your Mercy for sure.

Love my 28.5 Future, but the USA AM in a 30 is lights out for me:bigok:
Less than 100 cuts and starting to web; on the handle :eek:

themanmanley

Star Player
Handle will be stiffer than your Mercy for sure.

Love my 28.5 Future, but the USA AM in a 30 is lights out for me:bigok:
Less than 100 cuts and starting to web; on the handle :eek:

What kinda balls are you hitting? I have a 27.5oz USA Future to hit the Classic M's that my local ASA league uses, and was possibly looking to get an Aftermath USA for that league too.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My BP bag is a healthy mix of older used game balls.
Had a dozen or so .52s in there but only found one thins morning :wtf:

In games, we hit Classic Ms, .44/375s, and 52CORs

I will probably rotate depending on which ball is being used