For those needing to shave a bat

shindig153

Addicted to Softballfans
We have several guys shaving sticks in my league and they are ruining my fun. My league is now voting to ban composite bats. It's not about the money but more the fustration at the thought of having to replace all my bats. I LOVE my bats.:eek:

Do you feel better about yourselves being able to hit a few feet further? Smoking a line drive a pitcher or infielder? You are some tuff guys that have to cheat to win. Makes you feel manly I bet. You guys are nothing but a bunch of cheaters!

One of those guys in my league didn't like his wife hearing the crowd call him out for swinging shaved sticks. Boo Hoo you big cry baby! Don't cheat and you wouldn't have that issue is what I say. Big tuff guy here. Can't deal with the consequences to his actions.

At sometime these guys all need to grow up and take resposibility for their actions. Be a better role model for your kids or your teammates kid. If there are no kids around just do the right thing! Or learn how to hit:D

Last edited:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i agree but relax. shaved bats are for labia majoras. sucka free son. how the game was ment to be played.

AJ22

Super Moderator
LOL ...

Only thing I know is bypassing the swear filter is infractable ..

And talking about tough guys, this thread sure shows how BIG and BAD people are ..

I'll give you a few minutes to edit your original post before considering any action ..

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL ...

And talking about tough guys, this thread sure shows how BIG and BAD people are ..

I'll give you a few minutes to edit your original post before considering any action ..

u talking to me?

ktown808

The Unknowns
**** YOU!

We have several guys shaving sticks in my league and they are ruining my fun. My league is now voting to ban composite bats. It's not about the money but more the fustration at the thought of having to replace all my bats. I LOVE my bats.:eek:

Do you feel better about yourselves being able to hit a few feet further? Smoking a line drive a pitcher or infielder? You are some tuff guys that have to cheat to win. Makes you feel manly I bet. You guys are nothing but a bunch of cheaters!

One of those guys in my league didn't like his wife hearing the crowd call him out for swinging shaved sticks. Boo Hoo you big ****ing cry baby! Don't cheat and you wouldn't have that issue is what I say. Big tuff guy here. Can't deal with the consequences to his actions.

At sometime these guys all need to grow up and take resposibility for their actions. Be a better role model for your kids or your teammates kid. If there are no kids around just do the right thing! Or learn how to hit:D

A little irony there bro... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
just asking, i used an actual medical term for a certain part of female anatomy. did not want to step on any toes...you know, sucka free mang

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
LOL ...

are you pms'in or what

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Blah blah blah........ I think EVERYONE should swing shaved (or hotter bats) most people don't hit the ball hard enough to really be fun. I like to see rockets.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Somebody got beat by cut sticks tonight!!

LOL ...

Did you have a cheeseburger and cries tonight?

another post "please dont hit it hard"

Blah blah blah........ I think EVERYONE should swing shaved (or hotter bats) most people don't hit the ball hard enough to really be fun. I like to see rockets.

All users of rolled, shaved and artificially end-loaded hitting utensils....

frigginnuttz

Rally Killer
We're you positive the guy was using a shaved stick? His ol' lady has every right to be upset if people are talking **** with out proof. However if he was cheating and she was hot get pix for me & her # please...