For those who like Nike gloves...McCutchen

ghunt25

This one is available now...

It's a 12.75 Sha Do. Couldn't tell by the pics if the Cutch 22 is on the thumb, but I think the Swingman is def. there. Cool piece. I know, I know, it's not worth the $$$, etc., etc. blah blah blah.

350x.jpg

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Excellent...been debating on putting gold/yellow lacing in my black trap...just with my trap was this Nike:)

ghunt25

Right, but this is a true, 6 finger trap. I don't believe the retail Sha Do gloves have a 6 finger. (or I'd own one)

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Im not one for shelving gloves or feel like I ever will be, but since Im an infielder, and a die hard pirates fan, I want this strictly for display. Go Buccos!

ghunt25

ilyk2win - I have one on order. Thread's still open.

There are a few closed back fans. Along with Trap fans. Fredder, Smarkley, etc.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
ilyk2win - I have one on order. Thread's still open.

There are a few closed back fans. Along with Trap fans. Fredder, Smarkley, etc.

I was being a smartass but I'll try hader to not disguise my jest in future posts.

Look through the glove selling forum and count how many responses go something like this "Man, I wish that were an open back."

ghunt25

True, it gets to the point that I think EVERYONE should just own a 1799 or a 504. H Web Open backs are def. the most popular.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
My first H web is the pro1000hc I have. I webs are the goods and Im even a fan of mod traps on infielders gloves. I will admit that I am curious to try a H web 504 though.

grubd

Banned User
Reliable and dependable. Nothing flashy but always gets the job done.

The Alan Trammel of automobiles. Just as good as his contemporary Ozzie Smith but not in the hall of fame. He was just solid winning his gold gloves and should have had more plus that mvp George Bell stole.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have a biege Camry and an H web. Now lets talk about traps, LOL.

So the Shadow in the pic is an American style and wider pocket, hmmmm........

ghunt25

One twitter feed said it was limited to 22. I just got tracking for one, and they're still available. Apparently he isn't as popular as Kemp or Trout! Or, I have a collecting issue and no normal person would pay that price.