found a place with 2014 mercys for 203 shipped!!!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
And don't bother asking me where bc I bought up their entire stock. Brag post!

tumblr_lk4qqj0ry21qiggm3o1_500.gif

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
im sure you have 10k in bats ...problem is you still have that 10 cent swing.. keep grinding co ed hero

M

MJL 00

I thought this guy was a father, doesnt he have better things to do??? i come on here alot but seriously i just dont get some of the s**t this guys posts????

FYI pre release date sale and per another post thats a BIG no no...all NR LMAO unless return to store purchased from is what they said i thought. Too funny if true

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I love how there's been brag posts/threads in the last couple of weeks, posted by D bros that people give the old :bigok: but L7 does it and all he gets is the middle finger LOL don't know if it's necessarily hypocrisy but if I posted 15 J3A ' s on my bat rack you guys wouldn't be telling me to do something better with my life. It'd be where's the like button, and I'm so jelly..

......and don't try flaming me, I'm not on either side of the fence with this. I'm just making an observation

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
I love how there's been brag posts/threads in the last couple of weeks, posted by D bros that people give the old :bigok: but L7 does it and all he gets is the middle finger LOL don't know if it's necessarily hypocrisy but if I posted 15 J3A ' s on my bat rack you guys wouldn't be telling me to do something better with my life. It'd be where's the like button, and I'm so jelly..

......and don't try flaming me, I'm not on either side of the fence with this. I'm just making an observation

I think its due to he is now posting his BS in the D-Nation and most in the D-Nation dont really care of it.

Lord7

Banned User
But you don't play ASA anymore. :rolleyes:
It is even worse than that. I don't play ASA anymore and I cant even swing bc I have a cast on and have for 5 weeks now and still have 4 weeks to go.
im sure you have 10k in bats ...problem is you still have that 10 cent swing.. keep grinding co ed hero
It was like 12k last time I checked. I'd gladly have an hr derby against any demarin bro in this thread. Title for title bros, my bat for yours, winner (me) takes all.
Nobody gives a ****!!!
\
A bunch of people seem to have responded though.

I thought this guy was a father, doesnt he have better things to do??? i come on here alot but seriously i just dont get some of the s**t this guys posts????

FYI pre release date sale and per another post thats a BIG no no...all NR LMAO unless return to store purchased from is what they said i thought. Too funny if true
Wait, so bc Im a father I can't buy bats? You think I have a lot of toys, you should see my kids damn playroom. Spoiled for sure. You seem mad that I buy bats and that is odd to me. Just focus on yourself and don't be jealous. You will be happier in the end.

Exactly. I don't get it either. I made myself a member of the Demarini Nation and my fellow bros are mad at me for buying Demarini bats.... How odd is that??? If people don't start treating me better I'm going to go back to Louisville Slugger... but before I do Ill buy every freaking SBF CL22 they made so nobody else can get one.

Because we don't respect him maybe?
Dont respect me bc I own bats or bc I drop 400 foot bombs with them?

I think its due to he is now posting his BS in the D-Nation and most in the D-Nation dont really care of it.
Why is it bs to post about buying demarini bats in the demarini section? You always seem so jealous too. YOu remind me of a slightly less jealous version of MJL00

You guys should be happy that I'm buying Demarini bats and will be getting the product some recognition. Maybe I'll put it on the map like I did the J3A last year.

M

MJL 00

Just get a life I don't give a rats a$$ what you have or how far you can hit a ball. A true player just plays and doesn't dote on themselves. And take the name Lord off your user name learn some respect douche I need to go to church for wasting as much time as I have on this pathetic thread Godspeed all

Not one to feed it, but you can't buy up all the SBF CL22, so no one else can get one. People have already pre ordered them. So uh ehhhh, you can't get their pre orders. Just thought it was a funny statement and felt compelled to respond.

Surprised no one else did it. What site? I want in.

TRaj2327

Bored7 put the J3 on the map last year? Comical....

The only bigger joke may be the 400' he claims to hit.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Bored7 put the J3 on the map last year? Comical....

The only bigger joke may be the 400' he claims to hit.

I chuckled on that one for sure that's a joke you put the J3 on the map. I'm sure Larsen is chomping at the bit to bring him aboard. He must have seen his BP vids or the vids from the coed games.