For Sale Four wilson pro stock gloves

Jen_16

Coach
PRICE DROP
PRICE DROP
OFFERS WELCOME

Have four gloves for sale:

Pro issue DW5 with superskin (only used for catch)
Pro issue EL3 (has been my gamer at second for about four tournament)
OG owner has his name written small in ballpoint on the liner
Pro issue ASO (used for catch twice)
Retail B2 (also used for catch twice, with the ASO)
MZP IS NOT FOR SALE PLEASE DON'T ASK

PRICE DROPS:

DW5 $290 shipped
EL3 $200 shipped
ASO $230shipped
B2 $180 shipped

MZP not for sale, sorry

All prices are "OBO" so your offers are welcome. I'm not in a rush to sell though so major drops shouldn't be expected- just an FYI

image_zpsbab703da.jpg

image_zpse56fb5be.jpg

image_zps53314dd2.jpg

Last edited:

Grimmr74

Fan? More like obsessed
So the mzp is not for sale that means youre looking to trade it and you want trade offers to be PM'ed to you?

Jen_16

Coach
All four Wilsons measure exactly 12" long.

For you morons who can't read, the Mizuno is not for sale here. Don't bother asking. Go troll somewhere else.

tater salad 83

Banned User
Jen are you liking the mizuno alot? It is weird seeing you have a mizuno cause you told me you don't like mizuno gloves or there weird patterns. I have a feeling your liking there gloves now since your selling 4 wilson gloves and keeping the mizuno. Let us all know how you like the mizzy. Thanks

Grimmr74

Fan? More like obsessed
Not a moron. More just a board bro enjoying the sale. A moron would be someone putting a fifth glove that's not for sale in a picture with four gloves for sale. Free moron bump though

tater salad 83

Banned User
I just wanna know how those new mizuno gloves feel and how they play if anybody has actually broke one in yet. I'm really interested in picking one up.

Last edited:

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Cuz she may have taken a picture of HER gloves together, then decided to use them for a sale thread? I don't see the humor in that, and I love to laugh...

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
In the time it took to write her name and date on a piece of paper and set it down by the gloves, couldn't she have pulled the other glove? Not picking, just asking a legit question if it was just a picture of her gloves.

chedched

Coach
Silent auction duh, why else include it in the pics?
Not a moron. More just a board bro enjoying the sale. A moron would be someone putting a fifth glove that's not for sale in a picture with four gloves for sale. Free moron bump though
In the time it took to write her name and date on a piece of paper and set it down by the gloves, couldn't she have pulled the other glove? Not picking, just asking a legit question if it was just a picture of her gloves.

Just a question, why for sale on glove works, but not here?

See the tags??

WTF is wrong with you guys? Stop bustin people's balls all the time. You guys can't be this stupid right? I know it's hard to comprehend but there are other forums to sell stuff on...

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
See the tags??

WTF is wrong with you guys? Stop bustin people's balls all the time. You guys can't be this stupid right? I know it's hard to comprehend but there are other forums to sell stuff on...

I'll be honest, I looked at it on a phone and didn't. Wasn't trying to bust any balls.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
See the tags??

Jen doesn't have balls, lol. This board has always been like this but the raw anger that exudes some posts need to stop. Its OK to bust someone's, well balls or whatever. Just keep a bit of going in cheak.
Jen I like the Mizzy lol. Don't u have some KP92 and an OT6 around :)?

Jen_16

Coach
See the tags??

Thank you for having common sense. Just abiding by the rules here, unlike some of our banned brothers.

Jen doesn't have balls, lol. This board has always been like this but the raw anger that exudes some posts need to stop. Its OK to bust someone's, well balls or whatever. Just keep a bit of going in cheak.
Jen I like the Mizzy lol. Don't u have some KP92 and an OT6 around :)?

Nope Smark, I had a couple of those but you know I don't like trapeze gloves. I only bought the Mizzy to compare the leather to previous leather I've owned. Still Wilson all the way fellas.

Jen_16

Coach
In everyone's dream Freddy :p

Orlandoguy, if you ever play any tournaments in the Dunedin area. I'm about 3.5 hours west of O-town.

tater salad 83

Banned User
Hey jen_16, I have a question about the leather wilson uses and since I know you know alot about wilson gloves I thought I would ask you cause you have been helpful on one of my threads I posted. I know it's pro stock and pro stock select but is it steer hide or kip leather. It feels just as smooth and tightly grained as my a 300 kip k25 Barry Bonds edition glove that I own. Let me know if you can help and thank you very much in advance.

Jen_16

Coach
Tater I'll drop you a PM tomorrow. Sorry bud, just seeing this and it's 1:30am after a crappy Rays extra innings loss. Bumping for bed y'all.

Godsdog

<font color="#00274C">Descendant of Vander Meer</f
Tater I'll drop you a PM tomorrow. Sorry bud, just seeing this and it's 1:30am after a crappy Rays extra innings loss. Bumping for bed y'all.

Crappy? I thought it was great. Go Tigers :p