Freak 20th Anniversary

TheRick

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone hit the new 20th Anniversary Freaks? How are they? Anything to compare them to? Mainly looking for ASA feedback but I just haven't heard anything about these bats and was curious.

chile

Bad Ape
full

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone hit the new 20th Anniversary Freaks? How are they? Anything to compare them to? Mainly looking for ASA feedback but I just haven't heard anything about these bats and was curious.
It is most likely a pt/dc with different paint and apparently new endcap according to post#6 and lastly is dubbed 20th anniversary freak

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swing a 12" balanced version yet? Just wondering how balanced it is, I know some "balanced" feel slightly endloaded or midloaded, just wondering where this one falls.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone swing a 12" balanced version yet? Just wondering how balanced it is, I know some "balanced" feel slightly endloaded or midloaded, just wondering where this one falls.

In for this info as well, I personally have swung the Freak 23 and durability was sub par. Hope the balance version is the opposite

TPX00

Coach
I just hit the 26 and its hit outta the wrapper. I'm used to a 12 in barrel demarini. So the 14/inch took some getting used to. But if you hit the sweetspot it flies

Sloth91

asa 12" balanced and 14" maxload are nice. haven't swung any of the others. the 14" didn't seem different than my 2017 platinum but i liked the short barrel balanced a lot