Freak 30

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I have a new freak 30 that'll be here tomorrow and i'm interested in how it compares to my smoking hot 1200 swing freak 12.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
what has been the compression testing on this thing after X amount of swings? Want to know when to take it out of the BP rotatio. I have an ASP LBE and it tested at 300 over the weekend with over 150 swings lol

Eugene84

Starting Player
I have a new freak 30 that'll be here tomorrow and i'm interested in how it compares to my smoking hot 1200 swing freak 12.

I don't think it will last 1,000+ cuts, but it should be almost as hot with a lot less swings

what has been the compression testing on this thing after X amount of swings? Want to know when to take it out of the BP rotatio. I have an ASP LBE and it tested at 300 over the weekend with over 150 swings lol

Idk if you are talking about an Easton or a Boombah, but both are stiff and will take a lot longer to open up compared to any Miken

My first Freak30 was absolute fire after about 80 swings in the cage. I would say at that point it was under 240 for sure, probably closer to 225 would have been my guess. It developed a paint crack quickly so I sent it in to get another with return. I have about ~50 bp swings on my 25oz F30, once I do another bp session I will try to get it tested and post here.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
just took mine out of wrapper tues night, im never one to hype a bat...but this thing is stuuuupid hot! If you can get use to the smaller barrel it rewards you. I cant imagine if this things last 1K+ swings

Eugene84

Starting Player
just took mine out of wrapper tues night, im never one to hype a bat...but this thing is stuuuupid hot! If you can get use to the smaller barrel it rewards you. I cant imagine if this things last 1K+ swings

As you know, history says hotter out of the wrapper means shorter life span

Nietzsche

Drowned God
I have a Freak 12 with at least 1000+ cuts and its every inch as good as everyone is saying. Took the wrapper of the Freak 30 today and while it was sort of stiff it was decent but not elite just yet.

In a few hundred cuts I'm sure it will open up and launch rockets all over the field.

Krush411

Manager
I might be the only one who feels this way but my Freak30 feels nothing like my Freak12. I sold my Freak12 because I hated the feel. I love how my Freak30 feels. Straight fire and very smooth.

junski

Addicted to Softballfans
I totally agree with u my man. I sold my 12 and bought another 30 just silly.

Last edited:

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 27oz F30 coming tomorrow to try against my Fulk.........heard good things about it, very good things. Killing it with my Fulk right now, so it should be a fun one to do a head to head against

Gatrfan84

Star Player
how do these swing? heavy, light, etc? Im used to swinging a 27oz Easton Kirby (15' and 16'). I want to know if I need to drop down to a 26 on the 30. Thanks for the help

SBG SHREK

Coach
I have a 27oz F30 coming tomorrow to try against my Fulk.........heard good things about it, very good things. Killing it with my Fulk right now, so it should be a fun one to do a head to head against

I have both coming Thursday ( Elite and F30 ) can't wait to go BP and try them out head to head!!!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both coming Thursday ( Elite and F30 ) can't wait to go BP and try them out head to head!!!

I think you'll really enjoy when the fulk turns the corner, as much as you like the juggies, just like I did......mine turned did around 250ish swings. Sooooooo much fun to swing right now. I know I should stop, and put it away till league starts in 3 weeks, but I just can't. It seems to come out of the bag every BP session for a little bit

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I think used like $100. I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss further......

Kidding, kidding. I'd say it would bring $240 easily. I wasn't able to find a NIW R/R for under $260

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine in!!!! Feels good! Little less EL than my 27oz Fulk, gonna swing it a bit in the next couple of hours. Good looking bat

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Put 75 .52's on it at lunch......I think I'm in for a treat if it breaks in like I think it will.

Was hitting off a tee with a slight wind blowing in. Squeezed a few out. Still got that "ping/thud" sound, so it needs some more work.......I never put any out with the Fulk till the ping was gone.....what have I done... :D

Slightly less EL than the Fulk, swings VERY smooth. I can't wait to get some live pitching in.......

Ballisttic

Star Player
Im putting down my f30 for my last game of the season to swing a 2015 future. I like how contact feels on the future. I need to do a bbs test off a tee to see which ones truly hotter but i still think the f30 is ahead.

I think i get bored of swinging the same bat all season.