Freak-a-delic

cmb34

Star Player
FB_IMG_14485047990151_zps4yvmklag.jpg

sacto73

Addicted to Softballfans
What the hell is that? I'm sitting here trying to decide if i wanna freak 12 or freak black and now this? Damn! Man!

kingpin119

Addicted to Softballfans
Seen on fb it's a 12 inch barrel with a 1oz endload. Will be awesome if that's the case

I'm all over this if its true. I don't care what it looks like. love my 12 but always wanted a little more endload. was all set to get the new bj fulk, don't see that happening if this is for real.

CA0

Starting Player
That's Kyle Pearson's signature bat. That bat is that color because he always wears a bright pink or neon yellow arm sleeve. Great guy and deserves his own bat he flat out kills it.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
That's Kyle Pearson's signature bat. That bat is that color because he always wears a bright pink or neon yellow arm sleeve. Great guy and deserves his own bat he flat out kills it.

So the top bat with pink is his sig bat i would assume? Just curious why a senior stamp is seen on both? The pics shown miss prints? I also read in privious thread his sig was gonna be balanced replacing the 4tf, so now I'm very confused Lol. But since you know and played with him I have more faith in your info :biggthumpup:

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
So the top bat with pink is his sig bat i would assume? Just curious why a senior stamp is seen on both? The pics shown miss prints? I also read in privious thread his sig was gonna be balanced replacing the 4tf, so now I'm very confused Lol. But since you know and played with him I have more faith in your info :biggthumpup:

My thoughts exactly... Thought his bat was the 4tf replacement also

ABLXTRA

veteran
any more info out there on this? if it is a SSUSA ( senior stamp ) ? would really like a miken senior 12 inch barrel