freak12 RI????

ck1

The Madness
Gee, a special edition, high priced, bat released right around the time the prices on main line bats plummet. A very well timed price increase by Miken.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^haha. I knew you'd be on top of this one and I'm sure we will both have a new Psycho soon :thumb:

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad to see that they are coming out with another 2pc psycho I shall be all over this once it comes out. Called D-T-E last week and they said that another was coming out. But it wouldn't have their name on it. Judging off the code looks like it will. Also I saw a pic of this stick a while ago on the boards with someone asking for a PC.

wcoastsoftball

With 2 decent condition DTE in my bag still, I don't see picking this one up right away, unless it is a "dud" and prices NOW/slightly used are reasonable.

Hopefully we will see the current ones come back down too. I just sold a 26 ounce under 50 hits for 180, that shouldn't happen IMO.

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
With 2 decent condition DTE in my bag still, I don't see picking this one up right away, unless it is a "dud" and prices NOW/slightly used are reasonable.

Hopefully we will see the current ones come back down too. I just sold a 26 ounce under 50 hits for 180, that shouldn't happen IMO.

Aren't many of the first ones floating around anymore. Think the one you posted was the first one I seen since I bought mine almost a month and a half ago. And I doubt that this bat is anywhere near "dud" status. Hopefully the hype train doesn't build on them and they will be cheaper once the fall hits

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
i think the f12 looks better than the f30 so I'm happy to see this. Hopefully this will bring the price gouging down.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
That new psycho is goin cause me to work a few hours overtime. Wonder when we can order?

U can preorder now if u want to!! PM a rep for pricing! I dunno if I can tell u pricing or not? Dunno if I am allowed or any others for that matter?

wcoastsoftball

Aren't many of the first ones floating around anymore. Think the one you posted was the first one I seen since I bought mine almost a month and a half ago. And I doubt that this bat is anywhere near "dud" status. Hopefully the hype train doesn't build on them and they will be cheaper once the fall hits

I hope they are good. I have at least 2 people ask me for my 27 ounce everytime I go to the fields. I told the ones today to wait for the end of the month and pick this up. That way I can swing it and see if I like it,lol.

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope they are good. I have at least 2 people ask me for my 27 ounce everytime I go to the fields. I told the ones today to wait for the end of the month and pick this up. That way I can swing it and see if I like it,lol.

Worst case scenario it's a repainted freak black maxload from this year. Best cause (and more likely) just a repaint of last year LOL

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
I have heard the orange DTE psycho was a repainted RI DC41. Would have to be if it is a supermax.

Nah they don't feel the same. Had a 27 ri DC and my DTE same weight doesn't feel or swing like it to me. Swings more like a freak black (black/yellow) but I could be wrong. Who really knows lol

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I think for the money I'd rather go with the Boombah Boss 3.0. Mikens are too expensive. You can get a NIW Boss for less than a used Miken