Freestone New Year's Bash

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
We lost the first one. Won the second and lost the third. Still a good time with the sbf team. Scootdog got us yelled at in the parking lot drinking. Mando turned and ran from the rangers. No tickets so it was all good

Last edited:

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
We lost the first one. Won the second and lost the third. Still a good time with the sbf team. Scootdog got us yelled at in the parking lot drinking. Mando turned and ran from the rangers. No tickets so it was all good

We tried to blame the only Mexican!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

No tickets were issued out cause I ran lol... If I wouldn't have ran, they wouldn't have let the white guys walk away with a warning lol!

We tried to blame the only Mexican!

And I didn't even bring the beer lol! That was a nice Chelada stand Jim had going lmao...!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I think scuduner could be a nice pick up for the reaper crew.. Y'all could use a pitcher Scoot...

Last edited:

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
Man i just a rec league pitcher. Nobody wants a old guy on the bump. I guess i should of apologized to the pitchers since i shot middle a few times. Im used to protecting myself the next inning. Not having to think about a new guy coming in.

Last edited:

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Man i just a rec league pitcher. Nobody wants a old guy on the bump. I guess i should of apologized to the pitchers since i shot middle a few times. Im used to protecting myself the next inning. Not having to think about a new guy coming in.

Dude you would definitely help!

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
We should get together for another one of these little tourneys. I need some redemption, after playing the worst ball of my life SMH....

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
oh nooooooo!!!

Yeah it wasn't pretty. First one I literally couldn't see the ball (terrible sun) second one I stared as it hit the black of the plate.

We should get together for another one of these little tourneys. I need some redemption, after playing the worst ball of my life SMH....

Nate, you've got nothing on the tournament I played. Absolutely awful softball on my part. We absolutely need to do this again. The league team smacking that other team around was at least some redemption for us losing to them.