Not GTG Fresko19 aka jesus.f.soto12

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I sold a Og Mutant 120 WR to Jesus.f.soto12 on 5-12-12 orginal thread here:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1182530
Basically i hooked him up for 95 plus fees. It took a few days but He finally paid by echeck because he claimed he was in the military and moving and changing banks. Basically I said I wouldn't ship until it cleared and he said ok. My wife go an email 5-15-12 from Paypaly saying the money would be available sometime 5-18-12 til 5-22-12. Like an idiot I didn't read the part in the email saying don't ship until funds clear (my fault, no need to roast me there, you learn the hardway sometimes.) I shipped the bat 5-16-12 dc and it was to be delivered 5-18-12. On 5-18 paypay sent an email stating the money would be June 1st at earliest. I contacted Jesus asking why it was declined and told him things were starting to not add up on his side. He said he would take care of it. Bat was delivered 5-18. I've spoken with the delivery man to confirm this. Jesus said it was never delivered and said he would file a lost report on the bat and send me a copy of the form. Basically as far as I know this never happened (which is mail fraud if he did it). Within a week he opened a new account Fresko19 (same email [email protected]). On 5-25-12 he posted a sales thread for 3 utrip worths: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1187622 and sold 2 of the bats to himself (Jesus.f.soto) and sold or traded my mutant to f20chris on 5-26-12.
I contacted a moderator about a possible bad deal going down on 5-20-12 and he said to see how it plays out and to let him know if anything changes.
here's where it gets interesting, I filed the claim going on his word that it was stolen and ofcourse it was denied. Mail carrier was pretty descriptive in his delivery of the box, all the way down to the details on the box.
I got the news of the denial of the claim a couple days ago and pm'd him to tell him what happened and turns out Mr. Soto tried this with someone else, but they luckily didn't ship. He also put me onto his other screenname and learned of the sale of my bat.
Do not, I repeat do not deal with him. He's a liar and a thief and a repeat offender.
His info
Jesus Soto
(956) 293-6592
4111 Westcity Ct #210
El Paso, Texas 7990
[email protected]

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
He tried the same thing with me and even sent me an extra 50 bucks to overnite the bat to him( so I would ship right away) but I discovered he sent me an echeck and immediatlely thought something was up because he needed it so fast and when I said I wouldn't send until I had the money, he made up a story about divorce and said he would resend me money on Monday. I ain't heard from him since

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I'm sure a couple more people will end up chiming in on this, cause there is certainly a pattern here and I'm sure there are other alias'

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
He tried the same thing with me and even sent me an extra 50 bucks to overnite the bat to him( so I would ship right away) but I discovered he sent me an echeck and immediatlely thought something was up because he needed it so fast and when I said I wouldn't send until I had the money, he made up a story about divorce and said he would resend me money on Monday. I ain't heard from him since

Good thing you never left feedback for that deal....so all this may have been avoided.

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
Good thing you never left feedback for that deal....so all this may have been avoided.

Well considering i get good e checks all the time and the fact that my deal happened about 2 weeks after this I dont really think it would have helped but thanks for your input

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Yeah his was later than mine. I took this guy at his word and filed an insurance claim that was vehemently denied do to the fact it was actually delivered

Last edited:

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
So a little update here. Fresko19 contacted me saying he isn't jesus.f.soto even though they have the same address and same email on there accounts here on sbf. He said he would make it right but has yet to. He claims jesus soto was a roommate and is a teammate of his and that he seen him with the mutant. I have spoken with the buyer fchris20 and have recieved pics of the serial number which i'll post here along with my og pic and the serial numbers are identical. I will be leaving jesus soto a ngtg on his itrader and I'm not sure what to do with fresko19 considering he sold a stolen bat.
Here's the pic from fchris20:
a02bdd3e.jpg

Here's my og pic:
IMG_4567.jpg

1country3

Banned User
Good thing i didnt send him PayPal for a stadium he had that he was trying to sell..wonder if he stole that too...good luck to u bro

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup, he purchased a z1000 from me. Sent as an echeck and I got the same response from the bank. Funds couldn't be sent. He told me that it was because of something with his ex wife and a divorce I don't know. That was the last I heard from him. If you need me to look for any information through my paypal let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Not sure what you want to hear from him. That he paid by echeck and claimed the bat was stolen off his porch then sold it under a different name. I can show you the voided PayPal transactions for insufficient funds and there is a pic on this page of the same bat that was never paid for. I had chalked this up at a loss til I talked to a moderator and found out he tried this with multiple members. And he has been on here as fresko19. So it's pretty cut and dry. I went through the moderators for a month before I posted this. If you want me to post all the pm's and texts between us i can

man, people just don't quit scamming others. wtf. i hope this works out. what's up with the excuse that fresko and jesus were roommates and they had the same email addy. nice excuse. i hope it gets worked out.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
man, people just don't quit scamming others. wtf. i hope this works out. what's up with the excuse that fresko and jesus were roommates and they had the same email addy. nice excuse. i hope it gets worked out.

Thanks bud. Like I said, I've pretty much chalked up the $100 but would obviously love to get it back but i'm not holding my breath. The point of this thread is to make sure others don't make the mistake I did and deal with these guys.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans

LOL I don't know about you but I always share email addresses with other people.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Looks like this guy might have gotten me too. sold me 2 bats. Claimed to ship them on 7/2. Tracking info only says the label was created on 6/29. Tells me on 7/6 that bats arrived back at his house. Says he'll reship first thing 7/7. Haven't heard back from him. Glad I paid via "goods" on Paypal so hopefully I'll get my money back.

Joker

Looks like this guy might have gotten me too. sold me 2 bats. Claimed to ship them on 7/2. Tracking info only says the label was created on 6/29. Tells me on 7/6 that bats arrived back at his house. Says he'll reship first thing 7/7. Haven't heard back from him. Glad I paid via "goods" on Paypal so hopefully I'll get my money back.

this thread was started on 6/19, why did you deal with him?

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication

Contact he mods immediately. He hasn't paid me anything and they are still robbing people. I didn't want to but I think I have to file a mail fraud claim against this guy