Not GTG Fresko19 aka jesus.f.soto12

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
you didn't see the red "outstanding bad dealer" under his name?

it wasn't there when I made my purchase.

Stout, did you file a claim yet?

Started one about an hour ago with Paypal.

So now he has it going to his wife's house he supposedly divorced

No idea, that's just what it said.

The Receipt he emailed me has this address:

Jesus Soto
41111 West City Court Apt 210
El Paso, TX 79902

Which, if you google that address, it doesn't exist...so who knows

Joker

i was more curious if he was using a different name and you found this by email address or real name

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Because its 4111 and it's the exact address I sent mine to. So what sbf name did he use

this makes more sense.

Fresko19 is the name he used

He also sent me an email yesterday asking why I filed a claim with Paypal and if I had gotten my bats...

obviously I haven't gotten anything

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans
Contact he mods immediately. He hasn't paid me anything and they are still robbing people. I didn't want to but I think I have to file a mail fraud claim against this guy

Why wouldn't you want to file a mail fraud claim? It's pretty obvious that he has no intention of paying you and plans on screwing other people. A fraud claim might stop him before he screws over more members.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Why wouldn't you want to file a mail fraud claim? It's pretty obvious that he has no intention of paying you and plans on screwing other people. A fraud claim might stop him before he screws over more members.

If you check his facebook page the guy is actually in the military and his wife just had a kid. I was kinda hoping to not have this guy posibly kicked out of the army and sent to jail over $100, but I guess that's what everyone else on here wants me to do.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
If you check his facebook page the guy is actually in the military and his wife just had a kid. I was kinda hoping to not have this guy posibly kicked out of the army and sent to jail over $100, but I guess that's what everyone else on here wants me to do.

He told me he had just gotten divorced...I don't believe a thing this guy says.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans

Get ahold of his commander and tell him your next step is call the AG office. Once he gets called to the carpet he will have little options but to pay you back or they will take it from his check. Who cares if he gets in trouble or kicked out. He's scamming people and wears a uniform. As a vet of the Gulf War I hold our men and women to higher standards and this guy doesn't deserve to be in the military. Think about it he is supposed to protect you and I but can only give a crap about himself all for a game and a couple hundred bucks.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I haven't received anymore communication...and definitely haven't received my bats yet. If I don't receive them by Monday, I'll be escalating to a Paypal Claim instead of the resolution thing

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans

I didn't know that at the time but it doesn't change anything in my opinion. The guy is a thief and a liar. He deserves what he gets. If you give him a free pass and he screws over other honest people for a higher sum of money then you are partially to blame because you could have stopped it before it ever got to that point.