Elsa Disney Singing Doll NIB 75 OBO

Text me for faster response 510-326-0682
Hit me up for package deals

3577AF48-D246-4CD1-B7B6-E76841894083.png

786ECEC0-6FF6-4C6B-9C51-AF0963B887A9.jpg

D48241A2-6F77-4F41-85AF-E2EECC049DC3.png

Tommy T

Addicted to Softballfans
Kind of both they are super hard to find soon as the Disney store puts them up there gone within the first 30 mins and they are going to be discontinue the Animators Collections all of them including princess and the frozen dolls too

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
Kind of both they are super hard to find soon as the Disney store puts them up there gone within the first 30 mins and they are going to be discontinue the Animators Collections all of them including princess and the frozen dolls too

I 2nd this.. Had to over pay for a Disney Elsa princess dress because they can't keep them on the racks. Sale out everywhere

jmrrice

Addicted to Softballfans
I 2nd this.. Had to over pay for a Disney Elsa princess dress because they can't keep them on the racks. Sale out everywhere

Man, you should've hit somebody up in my area. They have those dresses everywhere here! The dolls are a little harder to find, though. I almost thought I was gonna have to overpay for one for my daughter's bday until the Toys R Us restocked them this last weekend :)

Tommy T

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah man but you cant compare nothing to the ORIGINAL stuff from the DISNEY STORE