FS/FT 2 niw OG+'s

bigyankesfan

<font color="#0000CD">Top Fence Post Power-TFPP</f
both are 27oz..1 is the re issue(TOP) with rec dated 1/09...$240 OBO and the other is a true OG(BOTTOM) $420 OBO..trades have to be Utrip...26ozers....worth or eastons...pm offers

hey bro, i see you made a typo on the second price. you accidently reversed the numbers from your first price of $240:rolleyes:. just wanted to make sure you knew that:cool: just so you don't feel bad about what you did i will give you $250 for the OG one plus this free bump:D

ironhead1025

Addicted to Softballfans
both are 27oz..1 is the re issue(TOP) with rec dated 1/09...$240 OBO and the other is a true OG(BOTTOM) $420 OBO..trades have to be Utrip...26ozers....worth or eastons...pm offers

hey bro, i see you made a typo on the second price. you accidently reversed the numbers from your first price of $240:rolleyes:. just wanted to make sure you knew that:cool: just so you don't feel bad about what you did i will give you $250 for the OG one plus this free bump:D

im not a very smart man....but im lossed with this one....more pms returned...really just looking for niw 2010 26ozer Eastons or Worths