FS/FT 2 niw OG+'s

ironhead1025

Addicted to Softballfans
both are 27oz..1 is the re issue(TOP) with rec dated 1/09...$240 OBO and the other is a true OG(BOTTOM) $420 OBO..trades have to be Utrip...26ozers....worth or eastons...pm offers
OGs.jpg

Last edited:

xsnow

Star Player
You are kidding right...what a fnidiot.:rolleyes:

i seriously don't know much about the bats, as i'm just getting into softball. I've been hearing good things about these, so figured i'd ask. I've played baseball since a young lad and getting into softball. Sorry if I offended you. I've been searching but it seems like general knowledge about what's good and what isn't, not really a list that tells all. If you could help me out, please do.

Also not trying to hijack, as I'm seriously interested.

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
i seriously don't know much about the bats, as i'm just getting into softball. I've been hearing good things about these, so figured i'd ask. I've played baseball since a young lad and getting into softball. Sorry if I offended you. I've been searching but it seems like general knowledge about what's good and what isn't, not really a list that tells all. If you could help me out, please do.

NIW OG+'s are worth way more than $325, just so you know. ;)

No, they are not ASA legal.

By "blue," do you mean this one?

Stealth+ IMX SCN12 NIW: $135-175 USED: $125-170
scn12.jpg

xsnow

Star Player
Thank you much for helping clear this up. Transferring to pms so I don't hijack the thread anymore.

hefty

cén teanga é seo?

I'm not offended. Just get tired of reading posts that could have been avoided by going to some different sites and researching. google ASA softball. there you will find all legal and illegal equipment for the association. Just look around before asking dumb ass questions.

H.U.A.P#17

The Veteran
I'm not offended. Just get tired of reading posts that could have been avoided by going to some different sites and researching. google ASA softball. there you will find all legal and illegal equipment for the association. Just look around before asking dumb ass questions.

the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked

Long Bomber

Addicted to Softballfans
not a dumb question for someone new into the sport... i mean shiit the guy is interested in buying a pricey bat and ppl have the nerve to say **** like that.. if i was goingto buy yoru bat and you said something to me like being dumb id say ok.. fuuuck it, not going to buy

hefty

cén teanga é seo?
not a dumb question for someone new into the sport... i mean shiit the guy is interested in buying a pricey bat and ppl have the nerve to say **** like that.. if i was goingto buy yoru bat and you said something to me like being dumb id say ok.. fuuuck it, not going to buy

It's not a dumb question to ask if the OG + is ASA? WOW!:rolleyes:

ironhead1025

Addicted to Softballfans
ok...we now know that Santa isnt real and the OG+ is not ASA legal.......any other information to hijack my thread???..plz add

ldwrangler

M7120... Why wouldn't ya?
just so you are aware on the price... You can get NIW with receipt in your own name for 260 now on the Reissues...