FU DAWG aka FU NASTY!

I got 600 cuts on my fu now absolutely filthy got some webbing all around the barrel vgtg I'm also curious about compression testing on these

lil_302

BP HITTER
If all u fu lovers want another I have 5 day old with reciept 28oz probably 200 hits ill sell
Way to balanced for me 150 $ shipped

262-215-3635 text me

ESuperst4r

Addicted to Softballfans
If all u fu lovers want another I have 5 day old with reciept 28oz probably 200 hits ill sell
Way to balanced for me 150 $ shipped

262-215-3635 text me

You can still get them for $150 on the bay niw with receipt.. yours is probably worth 120-130.

On another note. About 5-600 have bounced off my fudawg and finally got to use it in league tonight. Trump 44 375 went as far or further than any ball I've ever hit with an asa stick.. wow. Can't believe these bats are only $150 still.

Last edited:

Cali_4sb

Coach
My FU is nasty! has over 800 swings. It took almost 300 hits for it to open up. Ball flies and carries a mile off this bat. Might have to pick another up. The new " one " might just like the fu from the reviews

blkoutgsxr

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like a lot of love, under-rated bat here. Looking for a new ASA bat and J3A seems overhyped. For $150 NIW can't go wrong, right?

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
probably because you gave up on it too early! It will hang with the J3 but not out of the wrapper.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
probably because you gave up on it too early! It will hang with the J3 but not out of the wrapper.

Like I said I like the fu was a good bat but the j3a in a 27oz was just on a different level of hotness. I gave the fu plenty of time because I sharktoothed it in a month hitting in cold weather lol

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
then you never really gave it a chance to compare it to the J3 since it broke.

Why is that... I swung it out the wrapper to death and it hit good. I really liked the fu... all I'm saying is that its just behind the j3a in performance. That's not a bad thing because most bats are behind the j3a performance wise

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
We still use 44 core balls which is why I was hesitant to get a J3A.

The j3a is awesome against that ball just keep it to game use when hitting the 44 and no cold temps then it will be fine. If you want to bp the j3a and have it to last than use 52's in bp. You will be a league hero lol using the j3 against the 44:biggthumpup:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
My experience is the J3a and a broken in Fu is a wash. Biggest problem with the Fu is people not giving it a couple hundred to break in, it's just ok until it webbs up. I also think theirs something to breaking in a bat a little easy the first 50-100, hard balls for 100, then game balls and gamer status.

ESuperst4r

Addicted to Softballfans
My fudawg just tested right on 225 on a utrip tester everywhere on the barrel (5-600 hits).

Last edited:

bird25

34/30 Club #25
My experience is the J3a and a broken in Fu is a wash. Biggest problem with the Fu is people not giving it a couple hundred to break in, it's just ok until it webbs up. I also think theirs something to breaking in a bat a little easy the first 50-100, hard balls for 100, then game balls and gamer status.

That's why I hate this thread. Just ordered a 30 oz fu.:eek:

Traded my MONSTA for a 27oz fu and it was the best trade ive made. Fu only has about 150 hits on it but is crushing the ball, every hit feels solid and probably hit the furthest shot of my career last week.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
You will likey, just give it until it's webbed up, and if you still don't likey, sell it to this guy :bigok: Seriously I'll take it if you don't like it.

I like all the other demars. I'm sure it will be great.

If not then it can turn into a pink cl22:D

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Getting ready to pick up a Dawg off a board Bro. My J3A is the sickest bat I ever the Dawg will be a nice addition to my roller.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Only thing I really liked about the J3a that the Fu lacks is the tapered knob. If I had the option of a flexy handle on the Fu I'd take it for comfort on mis hits but those are comfort things that don't outweigh the advantage of a 13" barrel for me.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
You will likey, just give it until it's webbed up, and if you still don't likey, sell it to this guy :bigok: Seriously I'll take it if you don't like it.

Put about 100 cuts on it with Stadium balls and it is starting to open up nicely. Has a few lines of webbing starting.

Didn't expect to put that many swings on it but my Triad broke after about 25 swings.:eek:

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
My FU just hit 1200 swings and no webbing yet. All I hit is 300's. Bat is hot!! I might pick up a 27oz.

Mine has 800 - 1000 hits on it with 44/375s. Decent amount of webbing. Nice and broken in. Our league recently switched to 52/300 Demarini Stones. Hits them just as well, but will likely never break against the new ball.