Not GTG fugotti23 is NGTG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Come on Joker... Grow up a little man. He has obviously moved on since the Ace days, maybe you should too.

no he hasn't, he still the same person. he's a cheater and douchebag. his sole purpose on this site is to stir crap up. odds are this situation isn't even real and he's just making it up because he saw fugottis other bad deal

fugotti23

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok first off lord 7 you just lied.. You sent me a pm saying your were skeptical about dealing with me over the randomtask deal and i gave you the skinny on the deal and you were cool! I sent you the bat we agreed upon and told you yes that the bat i sent you was just cleaned up in pic and it is the same bat sir!! I also agreed to ship your bat back to you but that were your bat is still to this day niw and mine was not sir and you have had it over a week that i wanted mine back first due to you probably hitting it the whole time you had it to test one out and just cant hit it. Now for this dropping by my house that in itself isnt gtg and a very bad idea!!!! Now i have all our messages we sent i also am saying now that you my friend are a liar and from what one board bro says your a cheater!! Now i want to fix this but not til i know that my used bat is still in same shape i sent you and i will gladly send your niw mv-1 back to you with no problem at all. But don't lie about whats up bro.

Lord7

Banned User
no he hasn't, he still the same person. he's a cheater and douchebag. his sole purpose on this site is to stir crap up. odds are this situation isn't even real and he's just making it up because he saw fugottis other bad deal

I'm no cheater. I made a story up about shaved bats bc that is obviously what gets people riled on here. Grow up and get over it. Yeah, from time to time I still make jokes, so does everyone else on this site. You need to grow up.

Joker

I'm no cheater. I made a story up about shaved bats bc that is obviously what gets people riled on here. Grow up and get over it. Yeah, from time to time I still make jokes, so does everyone else on this site. You need to grow up.

so you admit to making up stories, why should anybody believe anything you say from here on out?

Lord7

Banned User
Ok first off lord 7 you just lied.. You sent me a pm saying your were skeptical about dealing with me over the randomtask deal and i gave you the skinny on the deal and you were cool! I sent you the bat we agreed upon and told you yes that the bat i sent you was just cleaned up in pic and it is the same bat sir!! I also agreed to ship your bat back to you but that were your bat is still to this day niw and mine was not sir and you have had it over a week that i wanted mine back first due to you probably hitting it the whole time you had it to test one out and just cant hit it. Now for this dropping by my house that in itself isnt gtg and a very bad idea!!!! Now i have all our messages we sent i also am saying now that you my friend are a liar and from what one board bro says your a cheater!! Now i want to fix this but not til i know that my used bat is still in same shape i sent you and i will gladly send your niw mv-1 back to you with no problem at all. But don't lie about whats up bro.

I was skeptical. I found your NGTG after I shipped the bat and I think after you told me that you haven't sent mine yet. I've not used your bat one time bc it's heavier than I swing. I never intended on using it for anything other than trade bait, just as I did with my 4 30 oz. MV1s I bought. You need to send my bat back to me. Then I will send yours back to you. I'm not the one that sent the wrong bat. As far as dropping by your house, I really don't feel like wasting my time with the cops on my vacation either but I dont want to be screwed on a deal just as much. Just send my bat back and you will get yours back.

fugotti23

Addicted to Softballfans
He is right joker we do have a deal but he aint giving all the facts! And as far as pat your just a drama queen dude and have been from my first day here, read the other post i put in this thread and it gives the details! If you want lord7 we can make this right dude and justinstp knows me and knows i will make it right regardless i will not send that niw bat back til i get my used one back and sure it still sound and not been abused in your possesion!! I WANT TO FIX THIS TOO DUDE BUT YOU GOTTA SEE MY POINT HERE!

Lord7

Banned User
so you admit to making up stories, why should anybody believe anything you say from here on out?

Most people have the ability to decipher bull**** stories from real statements. A statement about hitting a foul ball into a dugout and snapping a Freak 98 in half should trigger a person's bull**** meter.

Joker

He is right joker we do have a deal but he aint giving all the facts! And as far as pat your just a drama queen dude and have been from my first day here, read the other post i put in this thread and it gives the details! If you want lord7 we can make this right dude and justinstp knows me and knows i will make it right regardless i will not send that niw bat back til i get my used one back and sure it still sound and not been abused in your possesion!! I WANT TO FIX THIS TOO DUDE BUT YOU GOTTA SEE MY POINT HERE!

that doesn't surprise me at all

Lord7

Banned User

You sent the wrong bat!!!! I did not. You need to ship first and I think everyone would agree with that.

fugotti23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats what i was gonna use your mv for as well was trade cause a friend of mine swings 30 and knew that he would love that bat but i haven't done anything at all with it besides set it in my closet and thats were it is! Im willing to fix if you are as i stated in all the pms earlier before you ever started this thread!!

Lord7

Banned User
What fact am I not giving? I'm about to go to bed, but I have about 35 pms saved and can back up anything I've wrote. Send my bat back bro.

Joker

Most people have the ability to decipher bull**** stories from real statements. A statement about hitting a foul ball into a dugout and snapping a Freak 98 in half should trigger a person's bull**** meter.

again, you're the one who's admitted to make up stories on here. i wasn't talking about that obvious bull****, i was talking about the shaved bats you bought on ebay. when you make up a bunch of stories, why should anyone believe what you post? its your own damn fault

Lord7

Banned User
Thats what i was gonna use your mv for as well was trade cause a friend of mine swings 30 and knew that he would love that bat but i haven't done anything at all with it besides set it in my closet and thats were it is! Im willing to fix if you are as i stated in all the pms earlier before you ever started this thread!!

No, you said you would ship my bat this past Thursday. Then today you said you want me to ship first. No way should I have to ship first in this situation.

justinstp

PayPal Ready

This is true...I don't see why fugotti23 would attempt to purposely screw anyone after the issues that he's had to deal with in the past...I think you both should just send the bats back, and use a middleman if necessary

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

YOU sent the wrong bat, it is YOUR responsibility to send his bat back to him. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you hadn't screwed up and sent the wrong bat, you wouldn't be in this spot.

fugotti23

Addicted to Softballfans
NO I DID NOT NOW YOU CAN KEEP SAYING THAT OR WE CAN FIX THIS ITS UP TO YOU BRO BUT I DID NOT SEND YOU THE WRONG BAT !!!! OG made in usa m75 with around 50 to 100 cuts on it been in bag just sitting there ! Now i would love to have it back as well and you can have this mv but stop crying i sent wrong bat cause i didnt!!!!!

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
This is true...I don't see why fugotti23 would attempt to purposely screw anyone after the issues that he's had to deal with in the past...I think you both should just send the bats back, and use a middleman if necessary

No one said it was on purpose, but the error was obviously made by fugotti23, thus it is on him to make it right.

Joker

YOU sent the wrong bat, it is YOUR responsibility to send his bat back to him. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. If you hadn't screwed up and sent the wrong bat, you wouldn't be in this spot.

where is the proof he sent the wrong bat?

Lord7

Banned User
NO I DID NOT NOW YOU CAN KEEP SAYING THAT OR WE CAN FIX THIS ITS UP TO YOU BRO BUT I DID NOT SEND YOU THE WRONG BAT !!!! OG made in usa m75 with around 50 to 100 cuts on it been in bag just sitting there ! Now i would love to have it back as well and you can have this mv but stop crying i sent wrong bat cause i didnt!!!!!

Are you saying you sent me the bat in the second pic with no scratch on the Y in mayhem? Because you didn't. I can take a pic of it tomorrow and it is clear that you sent the ****tier looking bat from the first pic. Why would you have even sent me the second pic if that wasn't the bat you were going to send? Just send my my bat back bro.

fugotti23

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya i did lord and then about 3 of my team mates said i would be crazy cause it was all week and weekend and you may have used it or let others til yours got back to you. Now as stated yours is still in wrapper and not been moved since i got it and i will more than gladly ship to you once i see my bat is still in same shape i sent you!! I would be stupid to send you yours that you know hasnt been touch and will be able to see that and not know or be able to check my used one til you send back. Another thing if the things JOker is saying is true than maybe i should be skeptical about you!!!

Joker

Where is the proof he didn't? You, right now, are doing exactly what AJ has been doing the passed couple weeks. You are letting passed crap cloud your judgement.

wait, when has it been ok to say things were screwed up without proof?

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Ill even offer to do the middle man. Send them both to me, and I will send them back to their original owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.