Funniest team names

j-bomber55

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know if this one was on here yet but c-mac came up with this one for our tournament name one weekend...0 N 2 N BBQ, it was perfect for that throw together scrub team lol

jhitman

I hate that name more than any other softball name. It's a bad pun, there's like 3 of them in every league. These guys see there's two other teams with that lame name and can't come up with a different name - even another bad pun? But that's just me.

One coed team here has always had that name. I'm a Redskins fan and we had another team with the name Sallas Ducks. Thought that was cool.

gmoney506

Addicted to Softballfans
Did not read them all but a buddy of mines younger brothers team was always called "Skank Bangers" (Their Mom was never impressed) and I know this must have been said but I have played against the "Master Batters".

Pancho9

Addicted to Softballfans
First year playing we went in as "Here for beer" and with the strikeouts that season we weren't lying

Pancho9

Addicted to Softballfans
Softball Drunkies wearing all old school San Diego gear

D.O.A Drunk on arrival

Mike Oxsard

Slappin Pitches In The 5 Hole

Cuervo13

Addicted to Softballfans
Killer ******s from So Cal: turned into Johnny E, then RSC/Johnny E then WCS which played usssa b tourneys. Frigging great team.one of the best in fields ever

tbipitch

Swinging Bunter
We have a local team called Bearded Clams. Best part, pink shorts with white shirts and a clam on the front with an actual beard.

mikeorav

Addicted to Softballfans
My Weds. team last year was the "Fiery Biscuit Eaters". This spring it's Tipdippers. The summer it'll be Tip & Dip.

We've also rolled with Shroom Tap and Blueman Berries.

JFLY25

Coach
A couple that I thought were awesome. A team that was sponsored by a bar & they must of had free beer/booze as part of thier sponsorship had a team name of "The Liver Buster's" and the numbers on the back of thier jerseys ranged from .2 to 3.0!!! And did they ever bust thier livers! Boys could drink!! The second one is a better story....Company softball tourney. A girl with the last name of Eaton puts together a team and calls her team....drum roll......Eaton Beavers!!! Company TEAM!!! Her team had an HR member on it too....Classic!!

Tlefe091985

Not softball team names...YET. But I had a bowling team, and we wanted to call ourselves "Saturated Cat" unfortunately the league secretary had a conniption and we couldn't use it. So we settled for "Difficult Richard" instead lol.