funny softball sayings

humbeeee

E-Rec Player
Sometimes when playing in a game, I heard people yell out random sayings during a hit or something.

Anyone hear any funny ones?

My favorite so far - after a bullet hit through the infield and a bat flip

"Whats your favorite dolphin??? FLIPPERRRR!"

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
My favorite is when the ump yells "Strike Three" after the batter doesn't swing. This always cracks me up because I just completely do not understand how this happens in mat ball.

FatBoy28

SBF is a cruel Mistress
My coach in college said to me one day that the great thing about baseball (and by extension softball) is that everything is a saying. He then yelled at the pitcher "C'mon now, pick up the keys" ... "See, everything is a saying".

DRock88

What's the problem here?
asj;sldkfnc,manio;werhjioaklsmdncvasfhweriohfciklnaxv;asdoihoa;kl mdfvjksdfklsdjgaopjgvajiopg !?...,!

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
"That guy is a certified "G" player" or "Not bad for a "G" player"

BTW if you are that bored you can use the search function and find more threads like this...IJS

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
One ump says 1/2 if you have a foul to waste. Like 2-2 1/2

Or

We razz a guy who is not hitting like "Who bats after Jay?" guys say The other team

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
The funniest one I've heard on the softball field is ,"sir unless your daughter is playing softball on these fields, you can not take pictures of any girls."

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
to the ump: Does your wife know you're ****ing us?

nB8Dc.gif

seniorss

Addicted to Softballfans
What' our SS (that's me) and Michael Jackson have in common? They both have a glove on their left hand for no apparent reason.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
when i see a dude in some tight ass sofball pants or shorts i say "dang, he got dumps like a truck".

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
Buddy and I sub on a team over the weekend. Buddy gets a chance to swing someones Demarini Flipper and falls in love with it. Starts saying he's gotta get one. I start singing (horribly) and get half the team humming or singing along...

I'm n luv wit a Flipper
She poppin', she rollin', she rollin'