funny softball sayings

mlpower

Swingin'!
Southern GA Mayhem has a lady that cheers for them....
She says with 2 outs "2 dead, 1 scared" Somehow she can make dead and scared rhyme.

She was cool, every team that played against them couldnt stand her, but we loved watching and listening to her sayings.

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
When the guys on my team are looking at eachothers ladies and talking **** I say "you can't play ball with a hardon"... the cup gets in the way.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Some awesome ones in here.

I play 3rd and like calling out "Hey, I heard this guy bunts a lot" :D

Always brings out that monster "swing that doesn't connect" lol

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Buddy of mine hits a bomb, looks at the pitcher and says "Just how your girlfriend likes it; Long, Hard, and Deep." Not even the pitcher could stop laughing.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I've seen better arms on a porch. I've seen better swings on a chair. That guy couldn't hit himself out of a concrete tent. (When a guy's real slow) - Hey, drop that feather off your back when you're running.

Those are justafew of my favor ritz.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
What does it mean when I get a hit and am running the bases and everyone is telling me to drop that trailer ?

Huggies

Keep Calm Chive On
"thats that Louisiana ball---- bayouuuuuu" i hate this one but i hear it a lot.

Up in MN we say it a little different.
For example;
I hit a ball over a guys head, I will shout "IS THAT A LAKE OUT THERE? NOPE! THAT'S A BAYOU!!!" As I round first and more than likely get thrown out at 2nd.:p

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
When someone makes a throw from the OF and it is way late....."I've seen better arms on a snake"

Being left handed I am tired of getting into the box mid-game and still hearing "LEFTY!!!" and everyone automatically shifts 30ft....IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
When an outfielder takes a bad line on a fly ball or a line drive 'Nice route Magellan'

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
One of the local big boys who comes up and crushes a ball probably close to 400 feet and a moonshot. Of the outfielder yells "You got room" as the ball lands 100 feet over the fence.

JesusFreak

Manager
SS miss's a hard line drive off the tip of glove.. "awww he just got bit"

or

Get a whinny team on the other side. and look at the crowd and say

Have you ever heard a bunch of grown men whine so much about a womans sport"