Game Times NC ISA State Championships

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you expect anything less? They back it up most of the time.

Don't know that was the first time I had seen them. I over heard some people that say they are always mouthy, but according to them they aren't really that good.

AL2424

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't know that was the first time I had seen them. I over heard some people that say they are always mouthy, but according to them they aren't really that good.

Tell "them" we won the NSA State today, we must just be very lucky

cjf20

Addicted to Softballfans

Congrats guys. You guys are definitely on a roll. Reminds me of the Donkeys last year around this time. Hopefully you'll have the same luck as they did. Good luck!

AL2424

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats guys. You guys are definitely on a roll. Reminds me of the Donkeys last year around this time. Hopefully you'll have the same luck as they did. Good luck!

Thanks, hope so but will settle for one world lol

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans

I don't know who they were, they were guys form 2 different teams. I knew some guys that were playing on the Reapers. I was standing there watching waiting for the game on the next field to finish. When someone from your team hit Wendall and the mouthing really started. One said "Damn they always run their mouths win or lose", and the other guy started talking about how you guys weren't that good.

Didn't look too bad to me though. The mouthing is pretty annoying, but you guys were stroking the ball that game. I can't deny that.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Wanna shut them up? Just call them all Lawndale Launcher rejects! HA! And let them know that if they don't hush then you will call Tony Parker, and let him know how his Farm Team is acting! HA! Good luck guys on the rest of the season.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't know anything about what you are talking about

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
Tell them guys we won the ISA Southeast Regional also.

was a good time playing yall Sunday morning; i had heard plenty about you guys, but was pleasantly surprised with how you played the game to be quite honest. youve got a good team and had another great tourney

AL2424

Addicted to Softballfans
was a good time playing yall Sunday morning; i had heard plenty about you guys, but was pleasantly surprised with how you played the game to be quite honest. youve got a good team and had another great tourney

Thanks Stretch, we are loud but all we want to do is have fun and win a little bit, good luck to you guys. Sometimes we get taken a little........to seriously

Stretch19

Grow up
Thanks Stretch, we are loud but all we want to do is have fun and win a little bit, good luck to you guys. Sometimes we get taken a little........to seriously

yeah, i understand completely...we are the same way when we are winning...its no fun to be quiet as far as im concerned...i enjoyed talking to some of your guys as i played 3b though, you got a good group especially if you make your leadoff hit lefty the whole time haha