Gatorade G series vs Gatorade Pro

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Whats the difference? Especially in the Prime category, I get the 2 has more sodium in the pro but what about everything else? Is there a difference?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the G Series Prime. It really helps me down here in the brutal heat and humidity. Never tried the Pro. Never even heard of it until this. I'd like to try the Gatorlytes.

statboy

Addicted to Softballfans
I cant drink Gatorade Pro. I just add my own ON protien to whatever Gatordade I have. I hate the taste.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
I like the G Series Prime. It really helps me down here in the brutal heat and humidity. Never tried the Pro. Never even heard of it until this. I'd like to try the Gatorlytes.

The prime is awesome. Tom Thumb sells them for $0.99. What gets me is the prime says to drink 15-30 minutes before competition and the prime pro says one hour. Just dont know what the difference is to both, or if they are essetnialy the same thing. The pro has a different taste but doesnt seem that different, except for the cost. I think it was 15.99 for a 12 pack.

The only place you can find them from what Ive heard is D!cks Sporting Goods and GNC.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The prime is awesome. Tom Thumb sells them for $0.99. What gets me is the prime says to drink 15-30 minutes before competition and the prime pro says one hour. Just dont know what the difference is to both, or if they are essetnialy the same thing. The pro has a different taste but doesnt seem that different, except for the cost. I think it was 15.99 for a 12 pack.

The only place you can find them from what Ive heard is D!cks Sporting Goods and GNC.

Went to GNC today and picked up some Gatorlytes. I don't really cramp, but the heat and humidity makes me feel like crap sometimes. These are a pack of 20 for 15 bucks so I figured that can't be too bad. I don't feel gassed very often so I didn't figure the endurance things were for me. I was drinking a prime in the morning and again in the afternoon and they made me feel much better. I'll give it a shot tomorrow so we'll see what's up.