Georgia Softball Talk

ATL Rookie

Manager
Got a deal going to trade off my F98 that I almost never swing for an SCN8. Did I get ripped or am I ok? I really dont know much about Easton.

hrdchrgin13

You're hurt. You're tired. You're bleeding.

But I'm gonna make you a promise.

We get into that endzone, you're not gonna feel any pain.

wink

Winkleton
We played in the Jefferson Tourney yesterday. 10 hours and 5 games later. EXHAUSTED!!!
But still ready for more!;)
I sucked my ass though. Couldn't get anything going till the 4th game. Standing too close to the plate, and jamming myself. Team mate tells me, I adjusted, and figured out how to hit again.

The F98 trade for the SCN8 is ok. If you are not hitting the F98 well, And you ARE hitting the Z1000 well, you should like the SCN8. They are good bats. Value wise they are close, the F98 has come down a ton lately.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
So what are we talkn bout? wheres Trex, and Berry? You need to borrow my Combat so you can hit bro?

There ain't too much conversation goin on.. i got to hit and meet ATL rookie (thanks for inviting us out to hit btw!) last night of league ball.. tournament this weekend woo.. finally some softball!!

What combat's you got boss.. i'm making the change next year

onlyworth10

I Quit
Iz got the Spike x2, Combatant x3, GSR, AVR, Wood, You will enjoy the Change. I was Die hard Worth, hince the username, but Hit a Spike and Fell in love. Now Im hooked.. I still swing the Worths, but rarely.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
I've always swung my og+ but i was gonna change to combats for next year just for personal reasons i'd love to try a GSR, i think im gonna get a spike 27bal since i've swung one and liked it.. idk Jmac told me to get up with him for one but i doubt he hooks me up

select_22

The Veteran
I got friend who works at TPM (the pitchers mound) in duluth. I am gonna get in contact with them and see if they might be able ot let me get their indoor training facility couple nights a week or something. Will let yall know.