Georgia Softball Talk

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I would like to play one more tourney before the year is over, but I dont think the weather is going to allow it

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Where the F is carnesville!?! Haha. Seriously though, things are suckin around here lately.

Way up I85 past Commerce. Middle of nowhere....

One of my fall leagues still has games because of rainouts, etc. So I think we'll be playing for at least 2 more weeks.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Having a tourney in carnesville this Saturday. If u wanna play pm me

We was in Bogart for thanksgiving.. i'm still kinda new to the GA area we moved here in august.. so tired of not playing.

Way up I85 past Commerce. Middle of nowhere....

One of my fall leagues still has games because of rainouts, etc. So I think we'll be playing for at least 2 more weeks.

we're supposed to have make up games tuesday then league tournament thursday.. yeehaw.

If anyone is looking to play some Winter league ball, Georgia Sports League will be doing another 7 game season in January. $475 a team. Pretty ****ty field, but there are about 3 or 4 other good teams in the league. So it's pretty good competition.

T B

Bash for cash in Jasper. Bout an hour north of Atlanta on I-575. Decent fields. $200 entry 1-1 count w/ extra foul. W/10 teams winner takes $500 and trophy. Second takes $250 and trophy. With less teams prize packages will be adjusted. Pm me if interested.

wink

Winkleton
WOW, hate it for you girls.
I still have two leagues playing because of rainouts, and a winter league just started at George Pierce.
Suck own that!!!

wink

Winkleton
I think I saw a tournament over in Jefferson on Dec. 10. Anyone interested in putting together a team?

I'll be there for this one! One of my teams entered it. Played one out there about a month ago. Nice fields. utrip bats. Pretty good teams.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
WOW, hate it for you girls.
I still have two leagues playing because of rainouts, and a winter league just started at George Pierce.
Suck own that!!!

we're still two weeks behind as well, but i think we're going to be cutting out a couple games and just playing the league end tournament

wink

Winkleton
oh you are, i'm from ohio.. i have friends up there who speak of you and your shenanigans :)

I love my OH bro's. I'd move there if I had a cush easy job. Making good cash! I forgot you were from there. You gotta come next year!

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
I love my OH bro's. I'd move there if I had a cush easy job. Making good cash! I forgot you were from there. You gotta come next year!

Its already in the plans hahahaha, just depends when it is. Bash For Cash would be a great tournament but I don't think I'll be able to make it up for that since hopefully I'll be playing down here.

wink

Winkleton
They are talking about 3 next year. The Norwalk tourney again.
One in Myrtle Beach and one in TN