Get to know your glove bros. let's see some pics and vids.

n8ers

Word
My son played his first 9U tourney and his team took 2nd place. Here is his first at bat in the tourney.
[ame]http://youtu.be/AwfjdLpG3Mc[/ame]

Jen_16

Coach
Not many kids hit the ball with authority to the opposite field. You're kids going to be a baller Nate, don't let him burn out.

Mason2.0

Banned User
We are officially back in baseball mode after the summer off. Already broken 2 bats. What he swinging now Nate? We are using the S1 and Mako

n8ers

Word
We are officially back in baseball mode after the summer off. Already broken 2 bats. What he swinging now Nate? We are using the S1 and Mako

They do break easier when you shave them Matt.... :) J/K Ethan is swinging a 2013 XL1 that I bought off of my neighbor for $80. It's 30/20 but the scale weight is just under 22oz I thought it'd be too heavy for him but he handles it well and now he can't swing a light bat... good to hear from you Matt. Have fun with that youngster!

Mason2.0

Banned User
Ya they are end loaded and hit the **** out of the ball. I'm debating whether to buy Mason the new Mako XL when it releases. He borrowed a team mates Omen yesterday and holy balls that thing is stupid. My 6 yr old 1 hopped the fence on the machine pitch field.

And we got a dog. Black lab. Named him Gauge.

Last edited:

n8ers

Word
Ya they are end loaded and hit the **** out of the ball. I'm debating whether to buy Mason the new Mako XL when it releases. He borrowed a team mates Omen yesterday and holy balls that thing is stupid. My 6 yr old 1 hopped the fence on the machine pitch field.

And we got a dog. Black lab. Named him Gauge.

Congrats on the doggy

Jen_16

Coach
The Sports Illustrated story earlier this year was fun but this is cooler considering the context. Fox Sports ran a similar little video during the Rays pregame show tonight in a segment that paid tribute to the diehard fans.

http://foxs.pt/1ojEtfB

image_zps032f7416.jpg

n8ers

Word
Nice stuff Jen...

Last tourney of the season for us and again we took second losing 8-9 in the ship. My son had a huge game at the dish driving in 5 of our 8. Now it's time for non baseball fun for the boy for 4 months. Here is his RBI triple and grounder gland slam.

[ame]http://youtu.be/0L5Ug5JE1Lg[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/czzXt49HoLk[/ame]

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Back in the summer, me and the boy going back and fourth with the trash talk over a game of wiffle ball.

"Youre doing all that talking, but aint doing no hitting tho!"

Clearly a city kid hahaha

View My Video

Wally Gator

Starting Player
RJBUYpe.jpg

Here's my little glove bro Cam and my two other boys - Crash the yellow lab, and Cruzer the Norwegian Elkhound. Cam is eleven today and is holding his presents from the family. The plaque holds his first Little League homerun ball from last season - an absolute linedrive laser over the 200' centerfield fence. The glove is a Rawlings Custom PRO200. Sorry, Sig 229 Sport and S&W 629 really couldn't be worked into this pic.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Tell me about it etnstudios! He's a hard working special boy that understands the role effort plays in practice. I push him hard and reward him. Unfortunately he has no grandpas or uncles to spoil him, so I find myself trying to cover many different roles in his life.

Jomatty

Starting Player
You got him a sig 229 sport :) That's a hot snappy round for an 11 year old...lol

My son has a s&w m&p 15-22 and that thing is fun as could be.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Jomatty, I'm usually pretty particular about proofreading so that was a good find on your behalf. Even though the .357 barrel is 5 inches and compensated, I think he's years away from saying hi to that piece. He has shot the 617 22lr and was ok with that, but it's so heavy it doesn't have any recoil.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Been working on getting my Dad's old car running.
Found a box of parts and the manuals so as spring time comes,
hopefully this baby will be running again.

1963 T-bird

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
That is impressive! I'd love to get a project car and rebuild it with my kids. Good luck with that Fine Ford.

Thanks, we were doing some work on it before he got sick.
Its been a little over a year since he passed and I can finally bring
myself to work on it again.

Been about 3 years since it was running. I found a nest from what
I believe was a squirrel where the battery normally is. Good Times, Good Times.

F

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
In other car news, our 2000 Honda Accord finally turned 100k. A long way to go before it reaches my Del Sols 221k