Getting Heckled During BP...

Zipperking

WTP all day
Went out today to enjoy the 53* weather and break in my FuDawg when out of nowhere a guy living in one of the town homes behind the field starts heckling me! The fun starts around the 6:24 mark and only gets better at the end when he starts hittin balls from his patio over the trees and onto the field :eek:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK5738tryvY[/ame]

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
"I told you not to use the Demarini!?!?" Good stuff, I can't wait until I can get back outside hitting again. It is -1°F now and yesterday had windchills down to almost -30 haha. It might be a couple weeks for me.

As for the video, when you toss it up to yourself you need to toss it out further away from you more. You uppercut a lot of those swings because the ball is too close to your body.

Oh, and get some Spiderz Batting Gloves. ;)

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
That was a pretty close shot too. You see the ball come flying in right at the end. Then it appears the OP had enough, picked up his Z1000 and used it for the 1 thing it's best for.......beating hecklers down. Why do think he had to turn the camera off?

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
Hahawas laughin at the "I told you not to swing the demarini!"

Jalbert34

Captain of team D-bag
People actually throw the ball up to themselves and hit it? then go get it? how embarrassing....

Zipperking

WTP all day
"I told you not to use the Demarini!?!?" Good stuff, I can't wait until I can get back outside hitting again. It is -1°F now and yesterday had windchills down to almost -30 haha. It might be a couple weeks for me.

As for the video, when you toss it up to yourself you need to toss it out further away from you more. You uppercut a lot of those swings because the ball is too close to your body.

Oh, and get some Spiderz Batting Gloves. ;)

yeah, I don't usually toss it to myself but the ground was too frozen and I kept slipping hitting off the tee. So I was just playin around, seeing how high and far I could hit it :p

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
No no no. A californian would be wearing pants, a jacket, a beanie, earmuffs, boots, and thermal underwear in 53 degree weather. They would also be complaining about the "cold" every 5 seconds. :D

That would be a So Cal....... He lived on the Central Coast! Differences!!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, I don't usually toss it to myself but the ground was too frozen and I kept slipping hitting off the tee. So I was just playin around, seeing how high and far I could hit it :p

Actually that is a good idea after hitting off a tee....

Zipperking

WTP all day
So what did we miss after the camera got shut off ?!?!?

you missed me grabbing my catty2, walking out to the outfield and hitting all the balls back to the backstop. The last ball he hit was still like 5-6 feet away from me and I saw it coming the entire way. It wasn't that big of a deal, I picked up his two balls and threw them back across the water way. Sorry to disappoint there was no drama, if it helps I did peg his house pretty good with the first ball, it was a bit closer than I thought.