Gilbert Days!

Ball4

Addicted to Softballfans
Mens Upper = 12 teams
Mens Inter = 21 teams
Mens Lower A = 20 teams
Mens Lower B = 12 teams

Lowers unevenly split? Maybe didn't have a bracket for 16 teams.....

Lots of teams.... Looks like it should be a good time!!! Good luck everyone!

Sounds funny, but what I think he did was an "Upper" Lowers (A) and a "Lower" Lowers (B). The teams in A definitely look stronger than the teams in B.

Lol we Es till the end of the year. CTL Bandits will most likely whoop our ass again and they are in mids as well.

Lowers will all meet up at the end. It is one bracket

Wak Construction should have a solid team in Uppers. Lex and Nowak put it together. TC is always good. Knockout should be solid. I don't really know anyone else... Xmen could be good..

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
I hope AZ REAPER CREW whoops Fuego ass lol... Jacked up they are in the same brackets lol...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope AZ REAPER CREW whoops Fuego ass lol... Jacked up they are in the same brackets lol...

Reapers just needs a decent pitcher.... They are building a solid team... They should've been in Lowers though... But maybe they decided to play up? Who knows....

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I never got called this year. Don't think I'm that good of a pitcher but I do work on it

J) HOME RUN RULES. The equalizer format will not be utilized. Home run rules for each
division are:
Women’s: No Home Run Restrictions.
Co-Ed: Upper (3) home runs per team allowed per game. Out(s) thereafter.
Lower (1) home run per team allowed per game. Out(s) thereafter.
Women’s home runs in Co-Ed do not count toward team total.
Men’s: Upper (5) home runs per team allowed per game. Out(s) thereafter.
Intermediate (2) home runs per team allowed per game. Out(s) thereafter.
Lower (1) home run per team allowed per game. Out(s) thereafter.
Teams please note: Fields at Big League Dreams are less than 300 ft to the outfield fences.
Balls tend to leave the park regularly on the smaller fields at this location. A standard Worth
optic yellow softball will be utilized: 52 cor., 300compression. If your team or players want to hit
home runs, don’t play in the Lower or Intermediate divisions.

If they can't hit homeruns they are done before it even begins. They are a decent team when they can hit homeruns, but I have seen them struggle a lot when there are none.

Last edited:

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I'm with X men. Usually play with them down here if I'm not playing with my buddies

toon

Addicted to Softballfans
we lost to ert in the ship. I seen pande there so I think they were probably in their ship also

AZBandits7

Addicted to Softballfans
CTL Bandits won the Mids. Fuego took us to the if game, they played well and we had fun playing them. Classy bunch of guys all three games we played against them.

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
Congrats Bandits. There was a rumor your guys were old and washed up and no way you could win this but I knew there was no way that could be true haha.

PS Pande went 1-2 and they were drunk by 5