Glove conditioning

SBfanz42

I just got in my new custom a2000 and there are a ton of wrinkles/ cracks all over the back. Anything I can do to help? Would conditioning the glove do anything?

MaverickAH

That's just the grain of the leather. It's typical. That has more to do with what part of the hide was used to make that part of the glove than anything else. Those are neither wrinkles nor cracks. o_O

How about this:

IT'S A FREAK'N GLOVE!!! HOW ABOUT YOU BREAK IT IN & FREAK'N USE IT!!!!
:rolleyes:

Guys are killing me with this cosmetic bull crap! It's a piece of equipment that's going to go through dirt, rain, mud, sweat & more impacts than anyone can keep track of. What's next? Keeping "catch counts" on gloves?

beeblebobble

Starting Player
That's just the grain of the leather. It's typical. That has more to do with what part of the hide was used to make that part of the glove than anything else. Those are neither wrinkles nor cracks. o_O

How about this:

IT'S A FREAK'N GLOVE!!! HOW ABOUT YOU BREAK IT IN & FREAK'N USE IT!!!!
:rolleyes:

Guys are killing me with this cosmetic bull crap! It's a piece of equipment that's going to go through dirt, rain, mud, sweat & more impacts than anyone can keep track of. What's next? Keeping "catch counts" on gloves?

Stay away from Instagram; its ***** post after ***** post about hand crafted items having unique characteristics or "flaws" one person made a post because the holes in the wrist strap didn't line up perfectly. These ain't iphone's built by robots, they are hand crafted and will vary model to model. I lost a ton of interest and respect as a "glover" for a lot of people on IG complaining about the most silly crap. /rant

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Conditioning aint gonna affect those. Besides, that is cosmetic. That Particular cow was wrinkly, he still sacrificed for this glove. Just enjoy!
F

skyspy

Try a little moisturizing cream between the fingers at night and then a good cool morning rinse. Whatever you do, don't take it outside in warm weather. That's the worst thing ever for a baseball glove.