Gloveworks

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
D51-D2-B37-BC72-44-ED-815-F-9-ACF20477-BB4.jpg

For those interested: most larger sizes 12.5"+ of the Horween GW X DR are no longer available. Sizes from 12.25" and smaller have some availability.

There will also be some stock gloves for purchase off that company's website.

Last edited:

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Here she is fellas (and ladies if you're looking). 13.5" softball pattern in British Tan. Lots of little touches not on the builder. Only thing they said no to was widening the web up for me but I understand that. Now to let the pics talk.

3INRWOX.jpg

GEmaKTv.jpg

ady6Fzw.jpg

EFA7Caw.jpg

i guess i can mention what i said i would. it is snug on my hand and feels like it will conform very well.

Last edited:

Jchap

Can you point out the little touches that aren't on the builder? I'm curious, as this can really set a company apart from others when it comes to custom glove building.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I'm seeing the x-laced wrist, stamped GW home plate on the thumb, split welting, and Gloveworks banner palm stamp. Anything else?

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
The third pic down of the back of the glove, those fingers look very stout, built like a tank! As far as nice touches go, I asked Dan to lace the top of the web spiral with the Wilson X's to match the triple X's on the wrist, it turned out great!

I still think the recessed GW logo on this 1B mitt is the coolest logo I've seen! etn, that's a beautiful glove!
324F84CD-1E3A-4B6D-B6C6-9DBF4D0675AE (2).jpeg

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Can you point out the little touches that aren't on the builder? I'm curious, as this can really set a company apart from others when it comes to custom glove building.
Currently working on a detailed spreadsheet with pictures and prices for every option not currently on the builder. One thing to note @Hiltz is that wingtip is only available from GW in 12" models.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm seeing the x-laced wrist, stamped GW home plate on the thumb, split welting, and Gloveworks banner palm stamp. Anything else?

you just about got them all. the gold bubble logo isn't on the builder and the way the pointer and middle finger are laced was new to him. i didn't want a full mid-finger run.

separately, will we be able to purchase webs by themselves soon Dan? i wouldn't be opposed to getting a new one for this down the line but would probably go midnight tan since dye lots would be different if i tried to stay the same color.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
you just about got them all. the gold bubble logo isn't on the builder and the way the pointer and middle finger are laced was new to him. i didn't want a full mid-finger run.

separately, will we be able to purchase webs by themselves soon Dan? i wouldn't be opposed to getting a new one for this down the line but would probably go midnight tan since dye lots would be different if i tried to stay the same color.
Currently webs are unavailable for individual purchase. Dye lots from the tanneries GW uses are very, very consistent. These tanneries have been in business a long time and get it right.

Last edited:

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe it was just the way i described it in the emails with Donald that threw him off. originally i had seen it on mizunos

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
DROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
F

D51-D2-B37-BC72-44-ED-815-F-9-ACF20477-BB4.jpg

For those interested: most larger sizes 12.5"+ of the Horween GW X DR are no longer available. Sizes from 12.25" and smaller have some availability.

There will also be some stock gloves for purchase off that company's website.

ShortYellowBus

The third pic down of the back of the glove, those fingers look very stout, built like a tank! As far as nice touches go, I asked Dan to lace the top of the web spiral with the Wilson X's to match the triple X's on the wrist, it turned out great!

I still think the recessed GW logo on this 1B mitt is the coolest logo I've seen! etn, that's a beautiful glove!
View attachment 59484
That’s my glove.

Hiltz

Built for comfort

I requested that gold logo on my first custom, I thought they added it as a regular option on their builder since then.

Also, that same custom has the same loop connecting the middle and index fingers. I didn't request it and it wasn't displayed on the builder but I'm glad it came like that.