Goff Thread

huzzdog

retired
your putter and/or putting has been triple hot garbage for a long time now

you should have grabbed one of those $22 MG putters i told you about, but you dont listen to ****

carry on slap ****s
you are one of the knuckleheads who sold me on that damn huntington beach piece of ****

huzzdog

retired
that was poetic license. it's in my garage, i removed it from the golf bag. i'm not wasteful.. somebody might love it and here we are. i'm headed from the office to golf and ski to buy something overpriced that i'll still be awful with

now send me a UPS label so i can ship it to hedge and we all win

hedge

life takes guts
sold. it has a super stroke midsize grip on it. pay for shipping and it's yours. as previously mentioned there is no head cover. i never loved it. 2 years old. to me the grip is worth more than the damn putter

Send me your PayPal

hedge

life takes guts
It wasn’t even that. I was shanking an approach shot. I think I need to smoke weed before I play

Country469

I like to be around a 3/10 on highness when I play. I still smoke a cig here and there. Your still in spring golf mode doe, I got like 12 rounds in.

Country469

my biggest complaint with CBD is that its literally cheaper to just smoke weed and get the affects. My wife spent $50 on like a months worth of drops.

hedge

life takes guts
I’m with ya. Unfortunately I get random UA’s after I asked about the companies policy about medical marijuana. Lol

huzzdog

retired
hedge.. send me the info. also... yes the vape pen is the answer for tee box jitters as well as stiffness and sore muscles

Joker

dude had some cbd balm last week, i tried it on my knee and it worked. i need to pick some up

got a spot open on sunday for free if anyone can make it