Goff Thread

Country469

IDK why but either my driver is on point or my irons. Never both.

my r15 will be a new driver next year. Its getting a rattle now, its fiyah hot bros

huzzdog

retired

my r15 will be a new driver next year. Its getting a rattle now, its fiyah hot bros
update.. i putted lights out yesterday in the mens group. my ball striking wasn't as good as the day i shot 80.. but for the first time this year the putter carried me to a 79

hedge

life takes guts

My irons and putter have been amazing lately.

I’m going back to my old driver and letting it buck. I might as well be 5 yards less in the woods

huzzdog

retired
you should see dudes faces on first tee when i pull 4 iron. it's 550 ish yard par 5. i'm cool with 2 4 irons and a wedge and not 2 balls ob

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I played like trash on the front nine on Friday but somehow shot even par on the back. I hit fairways and greens and made some putts on the back while getting very lucky on a couple of shots. Couldn't do any of that on the front. Golf is a funny game.

Country469

yeah I wish I would be a level headed consistent golfer but nah

6 ok holes
6 holes that make me question my life
6 holes that make me look like I know whats up

666 golf is ****ing evil bros

JP21

i've also forgotten how to drive the ball

Try dramatically shortening your back swing and you should stop spraying the ball. it works for me every time, i tend to get to extended and the club wont stay on plain. Good pro to watch is John Rahm, has one of the shortest back swings and he murders the ball.

JP21

Anyone here use a TM Spider Tour Red, ?

i am shopping for a new Putter and this one seems to roll the best for me. well, they all do until the end up in my bag then the yips and pulls show up lol

huzzdog

retired
Anyone here use a TM Spider Tour Red, ?

i am shopping for a new Putter and this one seems to roll the best for me. well, they all do until the end up in my bag then the yips and pulls show up lol
if this one rolls the best why are you shopping for a new one

hedge

life takes guts
Nice bro.

Check my score from last night. Wtf was that round?

I went back to my old driver and still couldn’t hit a fairway. The head is about to fly off, but yolo.

Country469

Hedge got on it last night.

I legit had a 4 putt yest. from 12 feet.

left her on a ridge down hill, fastest greens Ive played all year by far. Gone.

85 with 39 putts and a broken 5 iron. damn

hedge

life takes guts
I’m purposely not doing as many scrambles this year. Most of the ones I did were for local organizations or teams, and are drunk fests. Not ideal for a non drinker