Goff Thread

hedge

life takes guts
128 hedge, wtf?

You can’t imagine how hard it was to keep interested in the event when he was getting to the green in 7 stokes, hits the ball 90 degrees off of the tee box on multiple holes, and can’t putt or chip to save his life.

He’s a lefty and used his Strata matching set

huzzdog

retired
probably took the same full ass swing every shot too thinking something would give
you ever get the guy who sucks like that giving you advice as you are 3 over after 8 holes. make one bad swing and he's giving you tips on how to align the ball. probably the dude shooting 120

Country469

yeah.

or people will ask why I didnt play a big cut off the tee like I normally do

ugh cuz it was an awful swing ****head?

huzzdog

retired
had a dude tell me to line up my ball on my full shots like i do on my putts. I had to explain to him that method won't work that good after the tee shot since you play the ball as it lies. it may be more beneficial to find another alignment technique you can use on more than half your shots.

hedge

life takes guts
I feel bad because he was a super nice guy. He had some success in a couple scramble tournaments and thought he would try a best ball. It didn’t work well.

I pretty much gave up after he was hitting 7 from 3 consecutive tee boxes

huzzdog

retired
I feel bad because he was a super nice guy. He had some success in a couple scramble tournaments and thought he would try a best ball. It didn’t work well.

I pretty much gave up after he was hitting 7 from 3 consecutive tee boxes
i've said it before and i'll say it here... if i sucked that bad, and i'm not talking like i'm any good.. but that's another level, i would have a different hobby. it can't be fun for him.. plus everybody around must be miserable. buy a boat

hedge

life takes guts
i've said it before and i'll say it here... if i sucked that bad, and i'm not talking like i'm any good.. but that's another level, i would have a different hobby. it can't be fun for him.. plus everybody around must be miserable. buy a boat

I hear ya. I feel like I need a new hobby because I can’t break 80....

hedge

life takes guts
Goals for the winter:

Lose weight (currently down 25 lbs)
Gain flexibility
Gain overall strength
Get lessons
Hit indoors twice a month

hedge

life takes guts
I have to find someone other than golftec that does indoor lessons. A guy at my course went there and they seemed shady

hedge

life takes guts
That’s what I’m thinking also. It sucks being an hour from Minneapolis/St Paul for stuff like this.

hedge

life takes guts
I was looking at a net that I can raise and lower from the rafters. I’ll need some sort of heater tho....I’m not hitting balls when it’s 30 degrees in my garage